Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new item
why isnt there a stun counter? i want an anti stun item
.... like?
This post has been brought to you by Sand - it's everywhere, get used to it.
have it cost 500-1k and it makes you immune to stuns or atleast block a stun every few sec.

500g blocks a stun every 3 sec
upgrade 500g immune to stun
So, for 1000g you want to negate the special ability of several tanks? WOW, that's a great idea! I can't believe this hasn't been implemented yet! /sarcasm off
The stunning abilities of most tanks is about one to two seconds. Not enough to be too powerful, not too small to be inefective.

Clever players (especially in tems) can work togheter to maximize stun potential. Esssentially, it is based on individual skill whenever a stun is fatal or not. And therefore, should not be countered that easily.

I'm against the proposition.
What differs Demon Tank's lava shot from Heavy Tank's rocket is its stun duration. And only good abilty of demon tank is also lava shot. This item will make it totally useless.
Trolololo
thats like saying teleport breaker makes exploders pointless...
Teleport breaker is not an item that you carry in inventory and make you invulnerable to exploder effects. You need to buy new one every 3 min and protects in a radius (not all map). That is not same thing.
And exploder cost 0 gold. But Demon Tank cost 10k gold...
Trolololo
I think that device have to cost nearly 5000-6000k, not less. And than you'll think twice before getting it.
0g? exploder cost 300-400g not counting explosives... u say it should cost 5-6k... like people would buy an inti stun when they could buy a gold hull...
also i said it could work every few sec so stop getting all workedup like it makes your tank worthless
A stun is an essential skill for slow tanks to stop faster vehicles and flying ones, if there's a cheap counter, air becomes imba. There's no need for an item that prevents stun, just deal with the stun of tanks, and always have your own stun ready to counter the enemy's, or stay long-range. Immunity to stunning is ridiculous.
to slow people? sky tanks imba? ever hear or a teleporter?
what about an item that blocks weapon damage? i thought about 1000 gold for maybe 90% reduction.

tank-, you should accept that we all think that this item is just out of every kind of balance. it will never appear in battle tanks, just deal with it.

and:

please sentence understand hard you say.
:-D gotta love the irony!

@ Tank:

Anyone can get a teleporter and a speedpack, that is not necessarily a counter to the speed and mobility of any airborne vehicle. The only counter that cannot currently be countered itself is the stun some tanks have, and it needs to stay that way. Full stop.

About the dmg-reduction: I am no great fan of that, makes real dmg hard to calculate (or harder, as there's already armor), I'm more a fan of getting more hp or dps to counter, nice and simple. Also: did u mean 1000 or 10000 gold? 1k for 90% reduction sounds like a lot ;-)
I think you should consider sarcasmWink
:P see, these insane suggestions make me dull, I don't even make out other people's sarcasm anymore :oops:
90% reduction (10%) = ~1100HP increase for Demon Tank and half for HT. Not very useful, Even a basic hull is much better. It can be 12.5% and upgradeable to 25%. Like old HT passive ability. And does not stack with Goblin or Shredder.
Trolololo
1) it was a joke

2) why 90% (10%)? i meant 90%, not 10%. that means its about 10.000 HP for demon tank.

3) it was a joke
I'm glad that someone else fell for it ^^
If it was a joke, you should say 99% reduction... I thought damage reducted to 90% which means 10% reduced damage.. whatever.
I was serious about itemSmile But it must stack with goblin and shredder i reconsidered...
Trolololo

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Rainbow Backpack item? gozo1985 4 4,558 2014-01-12, 02:52:21
Last Post: BtankNoob
  New item idea: Titanium Hull psycodiver 8 6,619 2014-01-12, 02:49:37
Last Post: BtankNoob
  Item Buy Hotkeys Exodus 8 8,161 2012-11-30, 12:58:40
Last Post: AeroniumX
  New Item Wupti 10 9,402 2012-09-03, 01:26:23
Last Post: Wupti
  Teleport Breaker as Inventory Item griffin1987 10 8,057 2011-09-09, 22:14:56