Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DMG not being done!
i use the demolisher's arty/catapult skill to one shot tinks without a hull but ALOT of the time i hit them dead on and they dont die they take 0 dmg. they arent even movinf standing still with the bast area all around them and take 0 dmg. aslo i was using a tink with an expl;osive pack and when i would explode some people took 0 dmg and even some creeps took 0 dmg. i ported onto 2 guys and a bunch of creeps only one guy died when both and all creeps should have died....
you have to wait a short amount of time after you fired the shot. if you instantly move or do something else after the shot is fired, the animation is shown, but no damage/stun is dealt.

its not really a bug, although it would be nice to remove that (or at least to tell that in the tool tip)
uh yeah its not working properly so its a bug. if it wasnt it wouldnt start your cooldown on the skill
Thats the way the skill works and it seems like I cant do anything about it, since the skill is hardcoded by Blizzard, so DerSatan is right.

About the Bug with the Exploder, this has already been fixed some time ago.
This post has been brought to you by Sand - it's everywhere, get used to it.