Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Manareg.
hi I know you all like me:)
My question is, there is the possibility to increase the mana regeneration of the cps? especially if you play longer than 1 hour, it's really bad with the mana regeneration.
skyfortress level 25 has more than 250 mana, it takes almost 20 seconds until it fills the cps. it's often so that is when revived, you then teleport right back to the lane. You can embed it into the game, which increases the regeneration after 1 hour playing time? or you can increase it so they have the reg of the cp in the base? a minimum increase would be a great

best regards daCe :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Wer aufhört, besser zu werden, hat aufgehört, gut zu sein.
I Heart my Denglisch
Well this has been suggested before. Lets hear what the mappers says. I would like the mana battery could increase regen rate by 0.1 and give only 5 mana instead; or some other solution.
There is a manareg consumable at every cpBig Grin
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
eSVau Wrote:There is a manareg consumable at every cpBig Grin

:roll:
I Heart my Denglisch
Oh, i forget that thing, it sucks since you don't have a single slot available late game.
TKF Wrote:
Oh, i forget that thing, it sucks since you don't have a single slot available late game.

I remeber a time where cp teleport where an consumable item and there was a need keep at least one slot availableBig Grin
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
TKF Wrote:Well this has been suggested before.
http://btanks.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=60&t=3140

Yes, there is an item which restores mana, but not when you are getting attacked.

I just repeat my former suggestion to add another healing aura which restores some % mana per second (according to the two auras which restore life). With the healing changes added in 8.72 this should worth to be considered again.
This also brings up the fact that the consumable mana regs ARE NOT SOLD at the main base cps or castle, I think that should be changed asap because lategame castle mana reg is a pile of crap and theres no way to make it any better, unlike cp mana reg.

Oh and for the lategame slot problems people can just drop, buy, use then pick up their weapon, simple stuff. People use this tactic with hulls and healing at the cp already.
sry mal wieder nen frustgame gehabt :cry:
I Heart my Denglisch
If this mana-bug at respawn will fade away, the discussion is fuinished I think. Then its the same as in old versions - and these were goodSmile
What if the tanks got 0.1 + 0.1+ mana regen pr level, instead having 1mp pr sec for all levels?