Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hand and Finger habits on keyboard when playing Battle Tanks
My little little finger, finger nr1 is usually on shift, so I can execute waypoint orders, my finger nr2 works on A and Q, my finger nr3 is having responsibility for W and E, E is also shared with my finger nr 4 which have the responsible for E and R. My finger nr5, (the thumb) is lazy and doesn't work at all and rests on space.

About the inventory, I move my left hand and use a random finger to push the numpad for items usage and move them back asap to the QWER location.

My right hand is very busy with using the mouse all the time and has the important responibility for refined movements.
left hand:
little finger = table (not used ^^), sometimes shift (waypoints)
ring finger = tab, a, q, w, 1, 2, sometime 3
middle finger = w, e, 2, 3
index finger = e, r

it depends on on my current tank (light tank & heli, middle = w, index = e / airship, middle = q, index = r)

right hand: mouse
inventory is motly used with mouse
No Support via PM!!
Quote:it depends on on my current tank

I'd like to add, that it depends on the current strategy and items as well (for example: playing exploder with numpad for teleport-item, or using shift more often when i'm tinker).
thumb = ALT
forefinger = R, E, W or Q (sometimes C to port)
Yeah, I use my thump for CPT ©. Forgot to include that.
I only use the mouse, the other hand is only to chat or eat.
[Image: wwwshadowvk9.png]
Der einzige Anti-Grav user in den weiten des B-net
Q W E R jumps to 1 2 3 if i play tinker... a and w if i play trader ^^
This is a signature .... believe it! -or not (that's your problem)

"Ich denke also Spinn ich!" (Spiderman, nach William Shakespear)

Rechtschreibefehler sind gewollt und enthalten iene geheime Formel um Wasser in Bier zu verwandeln. AdÜ
1 little finger = free
2 = Q / 1 (i always group my guy as 1 so i can hit it 2x and it centres on him)
3 = W
4 = E / R
5 thumb = alt (must hold alt while playing!)
Left:
1 little - Shift (perfect at trading, good at taking heal runes, fair at buying items in the mid)
2 ring - Q, A
3 middle - 1, W, S
4 index - E, R, T, C
5 thumb - Alt(used only for alt+click - signal)

Whole hand - numeric keypad (btw, it is really boring to stretch to other side of the keyboard to use inventory)
OR
Beer
OR
Tea
OR
Cigarette
OR
Food
OR
Mob Phone
OR
Scratching an ass! Confusedhock: Big Grin

Right:
mouse
OR
Enter (to chat or enter command)
And Thou shalt trust... The Seer.
Що, блядь, навчився читати українською?
Гнойный буйволизм, товарищи, - это ГБ!
I personally have a lot of personal experience and expertise in this area. My "finger habbits" as you like to put it is:

right hand stroking back and forth vigorously and fast.
left hand holds a tissue.
Now the right hand is often overworked, yes, that's true, but the left hand's job is important too. When the left hand's time to move comes it has to react fast and without delay, or else trouble!

omg, i hope i don't loose my account for this. Big Grin you guys have a sense of humor right?
Why's the rothchild family crest and the illuminati symbol on my 1 dollar bill? Why do rich and powerful American "christian" leaders have gay sex and worship a giant 40 foot stone owl at Beach Grove every year? Why doesn't anyone care?
that are your finder habits when playing battle tanks? amazing... didnt know you like goblins that much... or is it the erotic voice of the ghosts?

anyway, i think the new speed freak (APM) award is yours with this technique. and if you find someone sharing your fetish, maybe the survivor award too? (ok, that one wasnt too good. but who cares Smile )

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Robo- / Tank Battle MaxL2f 0 4,625 2011-08-12, 07:38:41
Last Post: MaxL2f
  Naval Battle - by TKF TKF 19 12,538 2009-09-19, 18:20:14
Last Post: TKF
  Ships'n'Tanks SCorpA1 11 6,647 2008-10-25, 00:34:25
Last Post: SCorpA1
  Battle Ships VS Battle Tanks TKF 7 5,326 2008-09-30, 05:04:02
Last Post: bangyouredead
  Battle Tanks 1.0 horselance 19 11,365 2008-08-17, 17:52:26
Last Post: Swordy