Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Goblin Shredder Speed Issue
The Goblin Shredder does not gain speed when using the speed updrage module bought at town in addition to it's skill ability.

I.E., I upgrade the Goblin Shredder's speed ability when I level, I then get the bonus, but if I buy the speed boost module I only get the boost from the speed module.

Hopefully this is a simple fix and can be put in soon to make the shredder more viable.
The item says not-stackable, that mean it cannot be stacked with other speed bonuses such as with goblin turbo speed, so only the highest speed bonus applies. Same with air tanks Jet Propulsion Skill. But you got at least the damage reduction from goblin turbo skill.
Well, that kind of silly. Sure it should be non-stackable with OTHER speed modules, but not with skills? That's kind of back-handed. Why not remove the speed bonus from the goblin turbo speed then, because that's really the only real reason to use that character thinking it stacks with the module, the damage reduction is not that great, certainly no reason to stay with that tank for it. It make sense to me that Items and Skills should always stack, to not do so is bizzare and an uncommon thought. It really limits you to 2 things to consider. Life, Damage, thats about it. If you can get MORE speed using a module than a spefic character which sacrifices life for those bonuses, then obviously you dump that class, go with something that has more life, and use a module.

My logic != 0 | !< 0
Calimaw Wrote:The Goblin Shredder does not gain speed when using the speed updrage module bought at town in addition to it's skill ability.

I.E., I upgrade the Goblin Shredder's speed ability when I level, I then get the bonus, but if I buy the speed boost module I only get the boost from the speed module.

Hopefully this is a simple fix and can be put in soon to make the shredder more viable.
This has been covered extensively already. I'm not too sure what was concluded (or ignored) but have a read through this thread... quite a bit of it is dedicated to this 'bug'

The "discussion" starts on page 2.
http://forum.btanks.net/viewtopic.php?p=4706#p4706

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Goblin shredder's ulti DJantoine 1 3,634 2012-09-17, 16:41:05
Last Post: Exodus
  Shredder: Goblin Synergy sebbedb 6 7,299 2012-08-06, 20:18:38
Last Post: sebbedb
  Goblin Tank and Infernal Bugs gozo1985 2 3,981 2012-01-20, 18:35:54
Last Post: gozo1985
  [8.73] Medivac lose speed buff on CP porting TKF 0 1,969 2011-03-27, 00:50:48
Last Post: TKF
  [8.72c] Goblin Turbo unexpectedly reduces mine-damage ssl 3 3,546 2011-02-01, 01:35:48
Last Post: ssl