Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Defusal insanity!!! Where's the radar? Why?
Mine defusal kit can no longer detect mines. The worst change I've encountered. Yes it's true look here.

8.27 changelogs Wrote:Removed the radar from the Mine Remote Fuse

Did you hear wrong? NO!! Changelog, do you hear this?

changelogs Wrote:HAHAHA you don't need radar to remove mines, you can always guess where it is. There's no problem :mrgreen:

Yeah, is it like minesweeper. where is the numbers? There must appear a number so you know how many mines there is, right. You can't do it blindly!!! That's gay.

changelogs Wrote:HAHAHA[attachment=0] MISSED! This is how it may look like. :mrgreen: You got killed btw. You runned into a mine

I CAN'T F* SEE THE MINES WITH JUST MINE DEFUSER KIT WITH NO RADAR FUNCTION!!! wtf that's horrible. What about a red number ingame. Some hint about your targeting close to a minefield?

changelogs Wrote:Red numbers will make it to easy to guess. NEVAAAR!!! :mrgreen: Radar function in defuse kit will be cheat!

LOOOOOL. How do you remove the mines. You can't always guess.

changelogs Wrote:Buy a radar. Put a radar module inside a tinker tower. You see the mines :mrgreen:

Yeah, right. Like I would become a tinker and build a tower with radar module, how big is the chance for not getting the tower ripped off?

changelogs Wrote:You will enjoy defusing the mine with big frustration!! At that point you already provided the team with so much trouble that the odds for losing is greater. Mines is a psychological weapon you know. Increase the fear factor of running into them and increase campingness. Also it should be so feared, that you will fear to defuse mines. That the mines main purpose :wink:

LOL. I won't buy a 2500 gold shit kit that requires Minesweeper skills without radar.

8.27 changelogs Wrote:Fixed some minor Bugs

And what is that supposed to mean?

8.27 changelogs Wrote:Fixed some minor Bugs = changed the Mine defuser kit cost to 1250 gold :mrgreen:

Ah ok! So with that price it's ok, BUT BUYING A DEFUSER AND A RADAR COSUMES 2 INVENTORY SLOTS. I don't like that.

8.27 changelogs Wrote:That's right. cuz the "Tinker wizard ass coalition with radar module does see mines hahaha pure party yankees" has affected this choice. They are very mighty and has great influence you know. Your protest it futile, unless you want to exterminate the TWACWRMDSMHAHAHAPPY!!! :mrgreen: By all means try

Ok, they asked for it... They won't change my opinion :twisted:

[Image: download.php?avatar=101.gif]

Attached Files Image(s)

Quote:Ah ok! So with that price it's ok, BUT BUYING A DEFUSER AND A RADAR COSUMES 2 INVENTORY SLOTS. I don't like that.
if you're a miner and somebody buys a (old) defusal, you can throw your miner into trash, because he can SEE the mines AND he can DEFUSE them - thats imba!

now you only can SEE them OR defuse them with one item. if you want to SEE them AND defuse them, you need a mate or 2 items... so most ppl will only buy radar and drive around the mines -> your mines still can kill other.

got it?Smile
No Support via PM!!
Place some Detectors and you still have only one slot but you can see and defuse them. Although, defuse is not the right word I guess, its more like blowing them up, they still do damage. Thatswhy you can use them as a Mine-Player, too. Use them on your own Mines to blow them up to kill Creeps for example.
This post has been brought to you by Sand - it's everywhere, get used to it.
But now you can just sell the cheap defuser, if the enemy sells the big mines ^^. You only lose 625 gold on that. You still have the radar. If the enemy sold his mines, he will lose more on that compared to the owner of defuser.

Exodus Wrote:Place some Detectors and you still have only one slot but you can see and defuse them. Although, defuse is not the right word I guess, its more like blowing them up, they still do damage. Thatswhy you can use them as a Mine-Player, too. Use them on your own Mines to blow them up to kill Creeps for example.

Blowing up my own mines to get creeps kills? Well I don't do that. Btw the detectors (300) is quite blind; they don't see far, I mean the area of effect detection range could have been a bit bigger.