Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Damn guys!
well for me resigning ranked for quali "(i'll admit on average league ranked is better more of the time)" is regress. What for playing a game wich comunity is regresing?
What makes league ranked games good is the good experienced players, not the 25 game requirement. When I play league ranked I try to control the quality of my games, If I see someone who I know is going to ruin the game (like ILDM) or if like 80% of the players are below 1480 I'll probalbly just skip the game entirely. Likewise if i see someone I know or like, I'll go ahead and play the game. If league ranked closed right now and all of the current "pros" stayed and just went to qualify (which won't happen, but let's just say theoretically) the quality of games would not change much.

Competitiveness is good, it improves the quality and diffuculty of games and increases the skill levels on both teams, but overcompetitiveness leads to flame, anger, and frustration. It's as dirty said, if the community didn't care so much about win/loss and stats like they do in ranked there would be less flaming and blaming noobs for lose. More people would be willing to try new strategies, rather than using the same standard stuff every game. Also people would start focusing on themselves and what THEY can do in their current situation, and NOT what everyone else on their team is doing wrong. I honestly think if more people would start simply focusing on self-improvement rather than blaming others in games, all players would do a lot better.

Now i'm not saying removing stats will solve the problem, many people are very emotional about win/loss but don't even look at their league stats. This is something that can't be fixed. This is why I said that league ranked should be determined on an individual basis, if the win/loss becomes negligeable people will no longer blame noobs for loss and instead start focusing on what they themselves can do to improve the situation.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  good bye guys galadion1 2 2,468 2013-12-26, 02:36:46
Last Post: Prog