Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Unban request
(2012-06-26, 15:18:06)eSVau Wrote:
  • "Ignorance is no excuse in law".
  • replays don't save save or pause actions (besides the chat msg of the bot if it is not made in ur own name)
  • it is more of an notification than an approved request, the ban was applied even before posting anything.

ok second chances for ur best friends for worse offenses ? you nearly covered everything here THE REAL QUESTION IS if one your friend this did would he banned ? i doubt it.
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM
(2012-06-27, 00:04:10)BENNIE.FM Wrote:
  • replays don't save save or pause actions (besides the chat msg of the bot if it is not made in ur own name)
  • it is more of an notification than an approved request, the ban was applied even before posting anything.

ok second chances for ur best friends for worse offenses ? you nearly covered everything here THE REAL QUESTION IS if one your friend this did would he banned ? i doubt it.
maybe, maybe not. but anyways, there are a couple more users left to approve/disapprove a ban request other than him. ;-)
Not yet totally dead, you can find the Team and possibly new and old Players on our new Discord Server. Join by this Instant Invite: https://discord.gg/FbbGbHj
(2012-06-27, 00:12:20)Saiyuki Wrote:
(2012-06-27, 00:04:10)BENNIE.FM Wrote:

maybe, maybe not. but anyways, there are a couple more users left to approve/disapprove a ban request other than him. ;-)

yea and there all best friends really cool

RaptorXI Wrote: Game: http://league.btanks.net/game.php?gameid=29908
Player: http://league.btanks.net/player.php?playerid=1854

Reason: Would have been gg for me, but flaming, trying to kick me ("test") and for playing Tinker at start, not giving up or whatever. I also dislike how dace (http://league.btanks.net/player.php?playerid=31) provoked it (blaming me because i had my hunter 1min too late before the first cp capture) and his prejudices in general.
Note: German chatlog mostly.

http://league.btanks.net/player.php?playerid=1854 TC_Mad_Bull (1)
disapproved
last chance for mad, he never flame or showing bad attitudes,but next time he will be banned if he do something against the rules Dodgy
(yeah i know,same case like with dace, but this will be the last warning for both)

I like mad heaps so i dont want him banned and dace is dace

Ignore isn't an excuse second chances blah blah this is much worse second chance hold hands more please
(2012-06-27, 00:16:31)BENNIE.FM Wrote: I also dislike how dace (http://league.btanks.net/player.php?playerid=31) provoked it (blaming me because i had my hunter 1min too late before the first cp capture) and his prejudices in general.

what a bs.that's a lie, watch the replay. there is nothing happened because of hunter etc...

ps:tez banned me for flame(long time ago)so dont say that they dont ban us.
Wer aufhört, besser zu werden, hat aufgehört, gut zu sein.
I Heart my Denglisch
(2012-06-27, 00:35:19)daCe Wrote:
(2012-06-27, 00:16:31)BENNIE.FM Wrote: I also dislike how dace (http://league.btanks.net/player.php?playerid=31) provoked it (blaming me because i had my hunter 1min too late before the first cp capture) and his prejudices in general.

what a bs.that's a lie, watch the replay. there is nothing happened because of hunter etc...

ps:tez banned me for flame(long time ago)so dont say that they dont ban us.

and mad ?? second chances
i dont get a ban for this game.
i will say that the admins not ignore what we do.
Wer aufhört, besser zu werden, hat aufgehört, gut zu sein.
I Heart my Denglisch
And so you're banned then? What I did was unspeakable yes. Unforgivable. I know everyone in that game has had nightmares since. Almost as bad as that time I when I helped an old lady cross the street. Might as well ban me from life. Second chances?
Again: you miss the point. As written above it's not about the game and the action itself. We wrote that the ban would have been lifted most likely.

It's about:
(2012-06-25, 08:14:10)SenzaDubbio Wrote: ... esvau could of said something rather been a fucking dickhead and ban me.

For me this behaviour it totally unacceptable. I won't do anything until i see an excuse for that. Additionally if there is an excuse it's up to eSVau to accept it or not.
Ok guys Big Grin

I hope you all know that we don't tolerate saving or pausing the game,
especially if people are in rage and just want to annoy the others, try to get more time to votekick mates
or saving the game to "disconnect" some other player...... Dodgy

If someone just save or pause 1 time, thats annyoing, but "ok" Undecided

.....but if there is any sign for game interruption by pausing the game (or saving) on purpose,
because this guy is absolutely in rage (flame a lot before,denial of playing,doing some other weird stuff.....),
he will get a ban. Sad

In case of SenzaDubbio we should lift the ban, even he "insulted" eSVau (sweet little insult! Tongue) and saved the game.
(btw: Saved the game for what? Ban request? ... but there isn't any request from Senza Wink)
I think he really didn't know about the "not-allowed-to-save-the-game" rule, because officially there is no one Angel
But the next guyShy, who just pause or saving the game to annoy or to interrupt will get a ban for sure, even there is no rule for that! Big Grin

Yeah .......... SenzaDubbio ............
Just let him play Ranked again and everyone (especially Senza! Rolleyes) will be happy again!

hi all, tez.sick have a good point.
first of all senza saved the game just to give time for his team to -kick the flamer player that have angered him and annoyed every one in team. so he didn't mean to bother any one in game he just wanted to kick the person that deserved to be kicked and he got kicked he saved because every time he pouse game some one in enemy team keep unpouse. i know senza personally he is very nice person and player at the same time i never expected him to get a ban! he didn't deserve it. in the other hand Esvau thank you for all the hard work on fourm and btanks and so. i respect you for doing this and helping the btanks map. any way you shouldn't have ban senza like that.. i know you didn't mean to abuse your power but if any admin want to ban any one even if he is an admin please be fair and follow the rules make the ban req with the replay as bennie suggested. but you can approve your own ban req just ask any other admin to see replay and approve it we are all humans and do mistakes. now for senza using bad word in forum it wasn't correct thing to do he should just ask for the unban, however i think you can see that senza was angry because he got unfair ban so he didn't really mean to flame or make something against you it was just an angry person word that cant be pulled back. please kindly remove senzadubbio ban he doesn't deserve to be banned. we need forgiveness and go on don't ruin btanks for reasons like this lets forgive each others and live in peace we play btanks for fun. keep it for fun please. best wishes to everybody.
(2012-07-08, 11:30:13)warrior_cobra Wrote: but you can approve your own ban req
sorry i mean you cant approve your own ban req it has to be approved by another admin .
any way senza is already banned for 2 weeks for unfair reason i think that's more than enough time to get unban. expecially that he didn"t do astrong reason to deserve ban at the first place.Angel

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ban Request BENNIE.FM 51 39,035 2016-04-15, 00:58:06
Last Post: reyizz
  Unban Request GEN_Schwarzkopf 5 6,102 2015-10-30, 03:38:41
Last Post: RaptorXI
  Unban request GodStrongArms 5 4,556 2015-10-29, 00:29:46
Last Post: BENNIE.FM
  Unban THX 5 4,333 2015-10-23, 05:01:43
Last Post: galadion1
  Unban Request - as in "One more favor Though please!" jojoy 1 2,804 2015-10-21, 23:59:25
Last Post: BENNIE.FM