Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Silly or not?
I absolutelkey have no idea what problems players like "Ice.Ltd" (http://league.btanks.net/player.php?playerid=7765) have. Just going top and owning their enemy. mid (including me) sucks completels. But instead of changing lane and using his skill to get a fett on the ground in mid, he just complains about the game and cries for about 35 mins.

The absolutely best is starting about at 40mins. Then he says I am crying around and whatsoever...

Hey in my opinion this is a free hosted game and not all players can be as good as u are "mr. progamer with an elo of 1515...

what about telling the 2 medivacs which tank they should buy to counter goblin and skytank? no nothing, so one of them changed from medi to sky...wow what a help - changing from no stun to no stun...rofl

he just cries and complains and creis and complains and....and.....and....

No one should complain about when he doesn't help, advice or give people an insight of what they should do...U Ice.Ltd are the best example for players who are only playing for stats and dont want to have a real sommunity with good and bad players...u just wnat to win (all the time). I dont say not all want to win, but if u dont win u start flaing, insulting and kicking...

very well done u get the "medal of honor"...

see the replay and think about how long this community will be still alive if players like him dont behave as u should in multiplayergames...

really good job...

ban me plz for posting this but i really dont want to play with such a dickhead...
watch the replay first pls. //edit http://league.btanks.net/player.php?playerid=7765 the link above doesnt workSmile

after 10 mins i said them that i have to start kick if they go on feeding.
i gave up after 20 mins i think. it was clear that we will lose the game.
u will see on min 30. i came alota times mid so i lost the tower at top because noone changed wit me.
then green asked if i can swap. i did. it was hard with hunter vs gobo but i gave it a try. i had some probs vs teal. they tried with more ppl to get the cp. in the end they got it because my whole team tp away and let me alone destroy the tower. i had no weps (3 basics).

pink was the whole time searching for a reason why we lose. said its my fault because i was top instead of coming mid. i came mid. but noone swapped top.
in the later games the way my team played (not green, he was nice, good macro and micro) cost us the cps at top and mid. e.g. while we were 3 ppl on mid vs 4, pink was farming top. so we lost mid because of that.

in the end of the game i tried to explain why i was so pissed. because i tried really hard. i said them they have to survive in the beginning. i was not mad about losing but mad about the way how to lose....
and i was mad about how ppl like pink, oj or lb play a ranked game... u will see they save their money until fucking end.

if u think thats worth enough to ban me i ll accept the decision. its only 1 week so i am not mad about pink and the otherSmile
we could kick oj u ll see, but i did not vote (in the 2nd voting) for. its unfair to him because he had not 1 - 8 on min 30.. pink was the feeder on beginning. oj had just a bad stand vs teal in the later game.

c ya

//edit
give me bad reputation plsSmile
i LuVs it

sry i cant edit.

the demolishers ulti is buggy i think. after throwing oil the ulti was still active and there stand that i cant place mines in a range of 100. check it pls. tySmile
~=| LuVs |=~
hehe, i just watched the video and i have to say: no complaining by my sideSmile
just telling the way pink play is noob style.
and i gave up on min 15Wink

in the end of the game pink is complaining, said i am idiotic and such stuff.
i said that i ll send this replay if he does not stop but he did by himself.
so u can tell me if it is flaming what i was doing or just telling them the truth in gameSmile

//edit still waiting for reputationSmile

well, after reading the post by cpu again i wanna give a ban request:

Ollibaba Pink
http://league.btanks.net/player.php?playerid=960
http://league.btanks.net/game.php?gameid=33006

for insulting,
for flaming me and the team,
for being noob,

c ya
~=| LuVs |=~
Hi Ice,

first of all i have to say i wrote my post in a heavy bad mood...amd i would have liked to wirte this in a private message but u disabled that feature...

But i have to say that giving a bad reputation isn't what u should do, especially the reason is - lets say - "useless"...

But with watching the replay i can understand why u think u did all u can und u deserve telling us noobs...

So plz accept my apologize for playing a very bad game and giving u the rank of a dickhead...sorry