Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[8.78b] Infernal Chaos Drop fake
This has been around forever, but I lately noticed some guys abusing it. If you cast your Chaos Drop and then immediatly cancel it, only the effect gets displayed but you don't actually run into cooldown. It's not very easy to do, but I've seen people who spam it several times a second, which clutters the whole screen sometimes and you can't see anything. I suppose they are using some kind of shortcut tool to accomplish this.

My suggestion: Don't remove this enirely, but for example let the fake still cost half of the skill's mana consumption. That way you can't viably spam it but still can use it for strategic distraction.
I would like to see something like 0.5-1s cooldown. I don't mind a fake teleport buy some guys are abusing it so hard.
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
(2013-07-28, 15:13:44)eSVau Wrote: I would like to see something like 0.5-1s cooldown. I don't mind a fake teleport buy some guys are abusing it so hard.

I'm not sure this is even possible with the way spells work.

Also: I love my (non-macro) fake teleports. <3

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [8.80c] inventary drop on death everyone can pick it up chococookie 0 2,757 2015-09-13, 18:04:08
Last Post: chococookie
  [8.80b] Infernal Servant Spawnrate sebbedb 2 2,822 2014-05-02, 15:36:50
Last Post: El_Polacco