Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Once again banned.
Thumbs Down 
Game : http://league.btanks.net/game.php?gameid=40133
Account : http://league.btanks.net/player.php?playerid=8838

Reason : Madefok refuses to kick an afk guy (frozenfire). And plays miner mid. Ofc i'm unhappy and i flame him a bit. He said he'd cry to Hennes31, after threatening me in game to ban me. And now i'm banned, please lift.

I'm really sick of those stupid bans, and the cowboys admins who does them. Some idiots are really feeling powerfull behind their little screens. I don't sabotage games and i do my best to win most of the time, it's really unfair to ban me, especially that way, when players who behave against the team or without the slightest bit of honor (i'm gonna cry mommy, u gonna get bannedBig Grin:D:D because it's u no mercy) are encouraged to do so.

After this game, i played with madefok another one. He did well, i congratzed him for that and even apologized for my harsh words before. But of course, that was before i get banned. Now i really feel bad about making amends to this kind of person. And about the admin who banned me without due process nor fair judgement, what to say. Morron or not, you are in charge, sadly. And you don't inspire me any respect for your work nor your office by abusing of your autority while favoring a bad behavior against another. On the contrary.
:D "you see whole replay and then come back to say please!"Big Grin
===== FAM_Nexes... To be continued... GodStrongArms, Nexes, Canneton =====
btank is dead killed by stupid admin... mass nepotism, kid behaviour, these new admin and "admin friend" dont want to play btank, they only want to show their power... theses behaviour in a community of 300/400 players is totaly pathetic

Advice for noob admin : fuck more rage less !
dunno how too unban - i stupid isRolleyes
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
btw... i never get rights for the bot. i didnt do anything in this forum for months. -.- somebody wants to kidding me...
I'm not Rethinking Esvau, neither do i take responsabilité for his point of view. Mine's enough to carry and you are not funny.
And Hennes, ask Madefok if your concern is genuine. He's the one who mentionned you as his "PM ban provider".
:D "you see whole replay and then come back to say please!"Big Grin
===== FAM_Nexes... To be continued... GodStrongArms, Nexes, Canneton =====
I am not GodStrongArms ! Don't blame him for me pl. GodStrongArms play always with fairplay. Every real player like to play with him.

He never did what some admin and admin friend do always : use weakest account vs good player (like gala thats why he is disapointed by elo system) and use best account vs noob player. If 2/3 player do it, they ruin league. And they also use ip checker to ruin good player games even if they use new account. So fair, so clever, so fun, guys y should learn game to have real funWink.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  why I was banned? guangzhou265 16 12,619 2016-02-13, 01:05:34
Last Post: BENNIE.FM
  Hi, my account banned for 2 years then plx unban me! Maksiooo 2 3,021 2015-04-16, 14:40:57
Last Post: Wapiti.
  am I was banned ? chinaplayer 1 2,443 2015-04-11, 01:03:20
Last Post: Wapiti.
  Banned for buying bow? HjemmeBrent 10 10,156 2015-02-06, 17:20:33
Last Post: Prog
  e_sk_ortgirl_55 please tell me why you banned me! guangzhou265 0 1,749 2015-02-05, 22:48:04
Last Post: guangzhou265