Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Remove the "•" on the listed online games!
•BTanks League Beta #

Is it just me but every time you copy and paste the game title to join battlenet, the "•" stops you from directly copy and paste in on battlenet? You have to copy and paste it somewhere and re-copy it removing the "•" , its just annoying fact and if you can change it that would be great for many that use the homepage to join bnet games.
I see your problem it's called Internet Explorer, e.g. Firefox does not copy that symbol (single line). Bullet points are browser generated anyway.
Well i dont really care much about IE8 (users of older Versions are lost anyway) and i won't make any html/js workaround for itTongue

But i gonna change that list anyway like the way it was on the wiki page (which should be reenabled) as soon as i made some code changes.

edit: dunno whether that css change will help or not
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
Yes it works! Thanks on behalf of those of us whom use Internet Explorer.

So many times i've missed out joining a game because of that dot ;/ that i had to speak out, thx again!
eSVau Wrote:I see your problem it's called Internet Explorer
Made my dayBig Grin
I think you just need to use another web browser. It is just need to paste it to notepad or some other application. This could remove the bullet from the source application.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Attitude in games Wupti 6 5,337 2012-10-26, 10:07:20
Last Post: RaptorXI
  Why battletanks needs 45 minute games. scron2 19 11,253 2012-03-12, 15:44:22
Last Post: progg
  Intern Games Znajder 4 4,800 2011-07-26, 18:17:29
Last Post: stibi-
Information How to play online VIA....what! kagzero 4 4,519 2011-06-13, 14:56:56
Last Post: Saiyuki
Information up for private Games? LIoOoOoIL 14 10,791 2011-05-17, 19:17:59
Last Post: Tynkywinky