Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
League points
I took a look at my few games played on league bot today and saw that i go from 1501.34 to 1491.54 after winning a game, in that game i had a 82 kills 34 deaths 4 cp captures 8 tower kills lvl 25 blah blah blah, all i wanna know is why did my points go down after winning a game?
Oh, Death, оh Death, oh Death,
No wealth, no ruin, no silver, no gold
Nothing satisfies me but your soul

Oh, Death,
Well I am Death, none can excel,
I'll open the door to heaven or hell.

Oh, Death, оh Death,
my name is Death and the end ïs here...
They did not go down. In the game stats your ELO is displayed under the label "old points", which is misleading as it is the old ELO not the old points. The difference is, that points are ELO - Leaverpenalty.

If you look close you can see your ELO increased with that last game (1501.34->1511.36) and so did the points (1481.02->1491.54, the 10.02 ponts for the win and 0.5 for not leaving).
Okay i understand now, i thought ''old points'' meant new points but they really mean ELO, thanks for the help.
Oh, Death, оh Death, oh Death,
No wealth, no ruin, no silver, no gold
Nothing satisfies me but your soul

Oh, Death,
Well I am Death, none can excel,
I'll open the door to heaven or hell.

Oh, Death, оh Death,
my name is Death and the end ïs here...
Penalty Points for leaving a game.
If u dont leave a game your penalty points decrease 0.5
IN my oppinion thats to less !!! I lagged out of some games because of router disconnect and now i have to play 90 games (without loosing my internet connection) untill my penalty is back to 0

There could maybe be a system that if u loose a game and you dont leave, your penalty points decrease about 1 or 2 points ?
Or every day Penalty of every player decrease 0,1 points.
Multiacc will get u better Teammates maybe, but u still unskilled as before. !!
True Story
Penalty drop correlates with penalty gain, which is based to someones last 20 games. A perfect stay time (100%, based on last 20 games) will cause a penalty of about 10 points, so you need to play 20 games to remove your penalty.
This is for perpose, so someone have to play at least the same amount of clear games that will be consulted to calculate the penalty itself. A raise of penalty drop would cause a raise of the penalty itself to keep this condition.
If the drop would be higher it would be possible to leave games once in a while an still raise in ranking. An extreme example would be a drop to zero after one game, then you could leave every second game without consequences.

E.g. http://league.btanks.net/game.php?gameid=6076 my first and only leave due connection loss (my router rebooted for unknown reason) and i got about 10points penalty. Well, it's a bit more because i early lost my connection.

It also is not timebased for a reason, this way it accounts someone activity - high activiy has the same reduction like low activity.

Easiest solution: dont leave or fix your connectionConfusedhock:
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
i bet i get about 8-10 penalty points what means i have to play20+ games untill i get it back to 0 ... my router reconnects @ 14:44 i lost conncetion 5 min ago -.- means 8-10 penalty points .. and i wait for router connect before i start a game ... that sucks hard and thats why so much people get 2nd or 3rd account in league ...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

True Story
Isn't there a way, if bot detects ECONRESET, that player won't get his point changed? Or is it impossible to do that`?
TKF Wrote:Isn't there a way, if bot detects ECONRESET, that player won't get his point changed? Or is it impossible to do that`?
We still can't distinguish whether someone forced a disconnect or not. The kind of error won't tell us that.
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
as u see on the screenshot i lost connection , but on the game stats there is a win for me !!! but the only points i got were penalty points ...
this is weard if i loose connction i shouldnt get any points if my team wins, because i didnt finished and wasnt victory @ the end..
True Story
You lose points in addition to your penalty if the team loses as far as i know.
Prog Wrote:You lose points in addition to your penalty if the team loses as far as i know.
What happens if everyone discs?
TKF Wrote:What happens if everyone discs?
In this case the game didn't end and that's why the game doesn't count at all.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  LEAGUE galadion1 1 3,124 2017-04-14, 21:24:41
Last Post: warrior_cobra
  The league is shittier than ever jojoy 6 6,161 2014-12-20, 13:48:30
Last Post: RaptorXI
  League: Please cap max penalty at 7 RAF_Fenix 5 5,549 2014-12-15, 05:19:04
Last Post: warrior_cobra
  http://league.btanks.net/player.php?playerid=10921 El_Polacco 6 6,231 2014-11-21, 22:29:18
Last Post: El_Polacco
  [league] penalties eSVau 19 24,760 2014-08-18, 22:10:57
Last Post: Bernar_Ali