Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Instant kick
Hi

I've been playing with the host bots like 10 games the last week. But in every game I've tried joining today I get automatically kicked b4 i can enter the game. Does anyone knows why?

At least i know that i have 100(it says 99)% stay and i have good ping so i don't really get why i would not be able to play -.-
There is a new restriction which only allows players on the ranked league beta bot who played at least 10 games and have a stay-rate of more then 75%

You can still qualify for this bot at the dedicated BTL qualify bot out there. I think this one is also announced at the BTL chat channel if you have trouble finding the games in lobby.
Code:
[vvhiskas] has played 6 games with this bot. Average loading time: 21.97 seconds. Average stay: 99 percent.

You need to do 4 more games on the qualify bot to join the ranked onesWink.
sounds like ur new system works fine^^
The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

StarCraft II: Aggi, Charcode: 110
steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198002344056
League of Legends: Agginator
ok, thx for the help.. i guess i'll have to play 4 more games somehow =)
You can wait in the channel "BTL". The qualify bot will announce games there. Think we will add the qualify games to the website tooWink.
We should, yeah.
~Always forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them so much~

Orbital Movement System Preview
The restricted bot should also whisper the reason (qualify bot etc) to everyone whogets kicked (maybe max each 2 seconds because of blizzard spam protection).
Whispering would be an overkill because you would delay spoofchecks and refreshes. And there is already a queue for messages in the bot. If you whisper a player the message would be delayed for some seconds and the player may be in the game list again.

Currently players can join for 10 seconds and get a message why they will be kicked soon.
i joined the "BTL" channel... however, it is totally empty!! i don't know if im just trying at a bad time or smth... but i wanna play those matches so i can start playing with the leage beta bots again! =(
vvhiskas Wrote:i joined the "BTL" channel... however, it is totally empty!! i don't know if im just trying at a bad time or smth... but i wanna play those matches so i can start playing with the leage beta bots again! =(

The bots cannot be in channel while having an open lobby, but they will join after starting a game, announce the next lobby, open it and leave therefor.
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
Open games are also announced on the main page (http://btanks.net). You can copy the gamename and join them.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How Does The Kick System Work? CrazeX 1 2,521 2011-05-04, 21:25:25
Last Post: Tynkywinky
  The Kick Command DerSatan 53 26,157 2010-09-17, 20:28:58
Last Post: eSVau
  Kick System LivingFR 3 2,842 2010-02-08, 20:33:13
Last Post: Battlemaniac