Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Sell" an Item in BaseTower or Castle = no gold
Hi everyone, first off i want to excuse for my very bad/simple english. i hope u'll understand what i'm gonna say. if not: just ask i will explain everyone, everything.

well, i just start with the situation: i wanted to sell my item (it was a hull) so i got back to my base and for christ sake i left clicked (after i picked it up with right click from my inventory-list) the item in my castle. i was looking where it was gone, but i didnt found it and got no money. well, i found it being in the castle inventory and i was not able to pick it up again, so i could have possibily sold it for gold. the same thing happend again in a laser tower in my base. again i could not pick it up and the hull was lost until the tower was destroyed (well, castle cant be destroyed for a hull... game is over then.).

is this a known bug or what is this?

Cheers
This is not a bug, it's a featureWink

You can "put" (not sell) items to your team's towers and castle to make it stronger, i.e. you could put a weapon in there like tinkers do with their towers. Only difference is that you cannont get it out there anymore because the tower does belong to the force, not you.
Sell things only at buildings with no inventory!

Greetings, ssl.
Hi,

thank u very much!

Now i get it. But would it not be better if u could pick it up again? i mean - yes. u could make ur base just stronger and stronger which could bring a big difference in late games. (i think u would be more willing to put a good weapon into a force tower, if u could pick it up any time u want, again in ur own tank inventory.)

hope u get my idea?
well, to solve this, there may be 2:
1.) just don't allow anything be placed into towers OR automatically drop anything placed into towers
>> bad for defense, especially for tinkers or when changing tanks*
2.) drop all your items from a selected tower via command
>> quite hard to determine which item belongs to a player, but may be already implemented in some way, as you can't pick up another players items laying on ground.

*get tinker, skill modules to max, put some module into tower, get ur prefered new tank
Not yet totally dead, you can find the Team and possibly new and old Players on our new Discord Server. Join by this Instant Invite: https://discord.gg/FbbGbHj
Saiyuki Wrote:2.) drop all your items from a selected tower via command
>> quite hard to determine which item belongs to a player, but may be already implemented in some way, as you can't pick up another players items laying on ground.
That sounds very interesting, as i also don't like that you lose control of items put into towers of the force. I also think that it wouldn't be hard to implement, because this is triggered right now if a tower gets destroyed. Just add a button to trigger that manually. Next question is: Who you want to allow dropping the items? Best would be to only drop the items belonging to the player who triggered the "get my items back" event.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Playerswap gold change xXBehinderungXx 1 2,835 2012-01-27, 00:42:23
Last Post: Exodus
Brick mine makes to drop item! Lord-X 1 2,616 2011-10-11, 04:56:01
Last Post: Boobies
  to much start gold [v.8.73] bademeister 2 3,599 2011-03-21, 18:27:28
Last Post: bademeister
  [8.69] port item has no animation sam_ach 4 3,185 2010-04-08, 03:53:36
Last Post: BENNIE.FM
  [8.67d]Units don't attack castle Muardin 3 2,475 2010-02-28, 19:26:41
Last Post: Muardin