Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
has qweqqweq gone crazy?
You made me lol... out loud.

Need more smilie faces. maybe write stuff in the shape of a smile

HOLY SHIT ITS QWEQ

Hmm your voice isnt what i expected but then again im not used to american accents, though your face wasnt a surprise. sounded like a 16 year old.
sorry for critiquing your appearinceSmile

/notaduck!

[Image: smilie.jpg]
๏̮๏
Dr.McNinja Wrote:You made me lol... out loud.

Need more smilie faces. maybe write stuff in the shape of a smile

HOLY SHIT ITS QWEQ

Hmm your voice isnt what i expected but then again im not used to american accents, though your face wasnt a surprise. sounded like a 16 year old.
sorry for critiquing your appearinceSmile

/notaduck!

[Image: smilie.jpg]

lmfao dude!!!

hahahahahahahahahaha! i'm glad to see that some one at least appreciates some of my opoinions. if you or any of you other lover of battle tanks wants to see what a real person that actually fucking loves this god damn awesome fucking map battle tanks and thinks that exodus and bob666 are totally fucking awesome than here are the links to what i have to say. if we want to appreciate ourselves then we have to understand ourselves. if we want to understand our relationship to evolution and society then we need to study it. here is my thoughts on such shit. Smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgEXOiQ-mEc
The science of a revolution My top 10 ideas to fix the country

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgybqgKQSoY
What is the science behind disease charities?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgyzf39MHB4
Custom Paint job for my 2003 saturn ion
take it or leave it. please comment positive or negative. i don't want to be a dick and force anyone or anyting but i'm just saying here's my opinion and if it matches your own then please promote it. and if it dissagrees with your own then please let me know and why you dissagree so i can at the very least know about it and take it into consideration. i'm trying not to be biased in my fucking shit. exodus. i totally respect your opinion the most and i'd appreciate it the most obviously but i can understnad more than most people if you choose to remain silent on these issues. I would appreciate comment but i don't require it. i don't requaire an opinon from you exodus. I don't want you to feel obligated in any way to respond to this topic or any other topic i comment on about the new world order. Smile

everyone should recognize the fact that all i have done that differentiates myself from my past self is that i traded in all my past hate and fear for love and logic (common sense) and since then I've been happy. I think the key to happiness is to replicate this process or a similiar process. I know i could be wrong. But since I'm 30 years old and i've openly tried to find correct information my whole life I'm biased that this way of thinking is the best or close to it.
Why's the rothchild family crest and the illuminati symbol on my 1 dollar bill? Why do rich and powerful American "christian" leaders have gay sex and worship a giant 40 foot stone owl at Beach Grove every year? Why doesn't anyone care?
im always telling people (people on bnet get weirder by day)Your a great example quickie LMAO AHAH btw you look like you have done it all by that i mean .......:)
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM
BENNIE.FM Wrote:im always telling people (people on bnet get weirder by day)Your a great example quickie LMAO AHAH btw you look like you have done it all by that i mean .......:)

I think you're awesome bennie. and i value your imput. Smile I can't help to wonder though. why do half the people who hear my ideas think i'm a genious and thank me for the things that I do? Why do people who believe in one religion think people who believe in another religion based off the same religion and taught in a similiar way are wrong and want to kill them even though the people they are fearful for and of are also thinking the same thing about them? I wonder why Barak Obama, who says he smoked pot, thinks it's a silly idea to not have smoking pot illegal? Smile I wonder how did Bill Clinton smoke pot without inhaling it!? haha! did he have a special machine that inhaled it for him? Smile

Some poeple think that i'm crazy and don't want to know what i think. some people think i'm crazy and can't stop listening to me. I wonder why that is. I don't care though. I just observe it. It's just something that I choose to laugh at. I think that beauty is all around me and I don't need to understand it to enjoy it. I just need to keep remembering that it's beautiful. Why is it normal to see a sign advertising a product but not to see a sign advertising an idea? Why are people who think they are crazy scared by me but listen to me the most? the fact that you tell me you think i'm crazy when i honestly talk about what i feel and discuss logic and what i percieve as relationships and measurable things is just amusing to me. Smile The truth is that i think crazy is just a made up word like all words are just made up and that it doesn't matter what it means. the only thing that matters is if we can live together and help each and be happy. is that what you think is so crazy? if i thought like you would you think i was crazy? do you wonder if i should think more like you or if you should think more like me? Smile
Why's the rothchild family crest and the illuminati symbol on my 1 dollar bill? Why do rich and powerful American "christian" leaders have gay sex and worship a giant 40 foot stone owl at Beach Grove every year? Why doesn't anyone care?
Actually if you where to think like me you would be a kiwi and a dumb 1 at that lol but yes everyone is different in the own way but if i where think i like you i would be closed to being killed by the American secret services or what not i rather not die until world war 3 .
BENNIE.FM Wrote:Actually if you where to think like me you would be a kiwi and a dumb 1 at that lol but yes everyone is different in the own way but if i where think i like you i would be closed to being killed by the American secret services or what not i rather not die until world war 3 .

hey man. i don't fear death. why should i fear a bullet in the head? i wonder if anything else will happen after and if i'd feel anything as i'm lying there with blood spilling out of me. I wonder what I would wonder about lying there dying on the floor. I wonder if i could still taste it if blood were to drip across my tongue as I lie there dying in my mind since there's a good chance they'd honer me with 1 to the head! i wonder also if they'll ever change the spelling of the word, "tongue" to "tung" since "tung"would be easier to remember and read and increase the process of learning to spell using the English language overall. Tung isn't in my dictionary. tungsten is and "tungisic" are though. "Tungusic" is in my dictionary but Google bar thinks it's not spelled right. It says "Google" is spelled right, but not "tungusic" So now I wonder even more than anything else, "why when i say "tongue" I think it should be spelled "tung" since there is no word tung and why does tungusic a forgotten unimportant word which the definition is an ancient language of a people called the "evenki" and live around asia, mongolia, and inner China and I wonder what their tongues look like and what their language was like? But I'm sorry, I digress, what I wanted to say next was "thanks for making me think about the possibility of me dying of gunshot wounds delivered by secretive men who wear suits and speak into their ears and for also indirectly making me think about a language which is called a word that sounds like "tongue" and I can't figure if there is a relationship to what's in my mouth and what I say that was somehow lead me to the knowledge of an ancient language in a far away land and I'll probably never know if there is any connection or if so, what it is? hahaha! that's cool to think about dude. hahaha! really, i really did laugh when I read that message! hahaha! Smile

Being assasinated by men in the secret service probably won't happen to me but i think that would be a cool way to die. i think we all gotta die some day. so why should i wait for death? why shouldn't i just choose to ignore it and then experience it when it happens? Smile I won't try to die. I'll just not think about it too much until it happens just like i don't think about death when i get out of bed each morning. i guess really you're just afraid for me or afraid for what would happen to you if you were doing what i'm doing and saying what i'm saying. what if i told you i'm not afraid at all. i wake up un-afraid. i talk to you now about death and my lack of fear of it and my lack of understanding of a nead for fear of it and so what are you saying in response? that i scare you because i choose to say what? What I feel? What I think? Are you saying that I should be not saying what I think is true because I would be honest? hahaha! I don't think I'm the one who should be afraid if you think that way about it. I think you should be afraid that you're thinking about fearful things and giving warnings of death to people when they feel free enough to express a belief. I don't know what happened to you to make you say that, but I'm curious. That's such a weird thing to say! hahaha! So stopping myself from telling people what i think and then expecting to die from a war that may or may never come is a better option than to just be myself, keep enjoying life but not lie? hahaha! almost sounds like you just told me I'd die either way and to be terrified of being myself no matter what. Sounds to me like you might be terrified of choices. hahaha! Now I wonder if 2 + 2 = 4 then maybe you feel a threatened if you start to tell the truth to much and you can't understand that way of thinking because of a reason that you can't remember. to not tell the truth, what kind of a person doesn't tell the truth? Well shit, I don't need to ask you that. Because I know I don't like people who refuse to tell the truth. I call those kind of people fearful I call them funny. I call them intersting. hahaha! it's almost like you wanted me to feel terror for my life and was joking around about it. hahaha! Kind of like a terrorist. Some one who's job it is to spread terror because he's always wrong. hahaha! have you ever noticed that terrorists are always wrong. And you just delivered a message that presented a threat to me which was designed to be a warning against telling the truth. Hahahaha! that sounds of like a terrorist message to me. Cause I don't understand it. that would be crazy though huh? you'd never do that would you bennie? hahaha! Smile
Does anyone ever wonder if the following process would cure any bed wetter of ever wetting the bed again if for weeks in a row the bed wetter was woken up by an alarm that yelled at you in his or her own voice, "Get up you magot and go to the bathroom and get the fuck up and go to the god damn bathroom if you have to because if you pee the fucking bed tonight you're going to have to lick it up in the morning! I'm going to personally see to it that I make you do it. I'm in charge and I'm not kidding you'd better believe you don't want to be slurping up pee and blanket fuzz in the morning! Get up and Go if you need to!"? and they went to sleep thiking about how much they hate the taste of pee and blanket fuzz? hahahaha! Do you think such an invention might actually work? Using sleep deprivation and hypnosis techniques over long periods. Do you think that would work?

I think that would work because Marines work very well. And there job is to kill indescriminately in order to ensure their own survival and their team's survival and the overall personal safety of yourself and your team takes presidence over all other things including your own will not to kill innocent people. Marines are trained using yelling and insulting and insane logic which does not consider many possible scenarios or details. Marines are also given a choice to submit very quickly to make a decision to kill another person as fast as possible while not being allowed to sleep for long enough to dream for very long periods of time. This is called "basic training". Marinces are fast learners. The process works on them really good. They kill fast. They spread joy and relief about protecting and serving themselves, their team, and their country all at the same time while they look at all the death they just caused. They celebrate! That is what they are trained to do. They rejoice in death so that they can spread peace. But what happens if peace never comes? What happens if there is no sight of peace in the future, or wait, there was sight of it and it was close, but now that peace must be faught for for a little bit longer. "Please just wait for that wonderful peace for a little bit longer. I just got some intel that we're going to be going on a 3rd tour of duty guys. But we'll all do it because it's our duty and it's in our contract in the fine print that you'll not abandon your post and not submit to killing until I say it's ok. And I'll just keep making as many people kill and teach others to kill for as long as I have to to spread enough fear and excuses to go spread peace by using war in another area of this country or any other country that Is most convenient to me. But don't let any of that bother you because you're doing the right thing by doing your duty. And I know that there have been a lot of reports about an alarmingly high rate of homeless war vets and I know that you've probably seen some pretty crazy looking ones, and I know that boyscouts train on how to take out disgruntled war vets as anti-terrorist training, and I know that you had some friends and people you knew who were in the military and killed themselves already. but I don't want you to worry about that because you'd be crazy if you worried about any of that stuff and didn't do your duty, and don't forget, it's an easy choice, you can either go back to that war where you created all that death before or face the consequences. I don't know what will happen to you if you don't go. A military tribunal could be the result, and that's the same way we try our terrorists we catch" Sleep deprivation techniques that could be used to stop bed wetting and the sleep deprivation techniques used to train people to kill seem similiar to me Hahahaha! it's almost like some one were controlling what they think and what they do when they join the Marines and go through basic training. Hahahaha! That would be crazy though huh? Having brainwashed programmed killers running around spreading peace with their highly effective and powerful tools that create so much indiscriminate and accidental death around them that they sometimes malfunction and are thrown away since they didn't get killed fighting pretend enemies that are also mostly programmed killing machines with the same goals as them. hahahaha! I see wars for pre-emptive protection by use of invasionary tactics as so ridiculously hard to get people to accept at this point that the war companies like the marines need to try to create imaginary heroes like Pat Tilmen and others who were lied about to us and found out about in congressional hearings. At first the story was Pat tilmen died fighting for us. Turns out another guy told congress a different story. Something about friendly fire and the possibility it was on purpose, that's what I heard 'caused Pat Tilmen's death! It's funny how the war companies always try to tell you a marine is a hero because he can kill. Funny how they focus on the killing and not the peace, which is the real goal. The real goal of any war is to win. What wars has my country won lately? the war on drugs? no, loosing. The war on crime? no, loosing, got more people in jail, more jails, more prisons, more talk of secret prisons. Will there ever be a point when the lies, secrets, and evidence are too much for people to talk about it? hahaha!

I would like to see a peace department of the government, not just a department of the state and a department on defense which promotes violence and makes other companies called marines and another called the army, and another called the air force, and another called the f.b.i. and another who're called the c.i.a. and another called the Carlile Group and another called Halliburton then they tell all those departments and companies to train their men to compete and to fight and to kill and protect others by killing. I would like to see such a department of the peace attempt to coerce peace with no threats. with no spread of fearful ideas but just helpful ideas that involve no threats of danger but only logic, truth, openness, and no secrets or improvable speculation. I'd like to see an abolishion of the department of defense. i don't want to be protected and defended in a way that I must be forced to kill for such reasons that i cannot even make myself to believe. i don't think i would shoot some one who i could not percieve as a threat. i think if i did shoot some one on accident and they died as a result i'd think i was working for the wrong people that told me that i should be shooting people in a place that was never even a real threat to me or my country and if I didn't think my reason for being put in a position of feeling i had to shoot such a person was very cool I think I'd probably refuse to shoot any more people as soon as I felt safe enough to do so and I think I would probably take any punishment necessary to not go back into a fight like that. I think I would fundamentally reject the idea of being a soldier in Iraq anymore. I don't see how you could threaten me enough to put myself in a position like that again. I think I'd probably be happier in a jail cell than to go on living lying to myself and doing something I don't agree with.

Why does the U.N. always speak of peace when it's asking for support or talking about goals? And why does the U.N. talk about "death and picking sides? what new taxes it can pass for peace I wonder? People fear global warming so I'll bet we can make taxes on carbon emissions. Let's make some new laws and take some more polls on who to kill next in the next war we help out with to promote peace!" lol! I think it would be very funny if the U.N. were called "The United Global Nations of Peace" I think it would be funny if every time something said U.N. or bomb, or weapon it said "peace" instead. I think the idea of a peace contractor working for a department of peace which lends troops and money and support and credibility to a huge elected company called The United Global Nations of Peace which uses those weapons to kill people with in wars would be pretty hard to accept for most people. But I think that marines killing bad and evil terrorists is easier to slip off the tonge.

Before I go off to think about other things think about this if u want 2. In my american heritage dictionary The word "troops" came from another word which means a company of men playing a trick with words. Marines say they serve in a company of men as troops. talk to u all later. let me know what u think. Smile
YOU EXPECT ME TO REPLY TO THAT LOL christ make a book send it to nz
BENNIE.FM Wrote:YOU EXPECT ME TO REPLY TO THAT LOL christ make a book send it to nz

lol. can't do that if i get killed by the secret service first can i? hahaha! maybe u should go back to reading simpler things bennie. lol! like those college text books u were telling me about. didn't u say you're studying to be a doctor and that u were going to stop playing btanks?
YEA but Its holidays now and ima stop playing in novemberSmile
What do you do for a living qwaq? Stop that (you already have) and write a book (its already written).
๏̮๏
hey qweq i am still not sure can you till me what 9/11 is and all that stuff :/
Allure Wrote:hey qweq i am still not sure can you till me what 9/11 is and all that stuff :/

you dont know what 9/11 is?
Qweqq is banned as far as i know, so i guess you'll have to ask him directly if you wish an answer from him.
~Always forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them so much~

Orbital Movement System Preview
why has he been banned?
Afaik a guest has been banned and by banning the guest it came out that the guest was qweq. So by banning the guest qweq got also banned. But i'm not 100% sure about that.
Gentlemen and Ladies,

I haven't had a chance to read the entire thread, but I agree with the premise. The only sad thing is that this type of thought is that it is quickly dismissed as conspiracy theory.

There is a small powerful elite that control most of the world wealth, and they make very sure they don't end up on the cover of Forbes magazine. The wealth they control far exceeds Bill Gates They have money...old money...power money...fuck you money...fuck me money...

Consider the amount of public and private debt owed in the US. How about the world? Who do you think this money is owed to?

This money is used to peddle their influence the the highest levels of government, and when that influence fails we see a coup d'etat like we saw when Kennedy was assassinated.

JKF and Lincoln were assassinated for the same reason: They both went against the 'powers that be' (the handful major shareholders of the central banks such as Rothschild, Rockefeller, etc) and put forward an executive order to print government-issued money.

That's right folks, Lincoln started the "greenback" and that lasted until he was killed.
Kennedy signed executive order No. 11110 to return the power to issue currency to the U.S. government, instead of having to go through the bank. This was abandoned after his assassination. Kennedy's assassination was a coup d'etat, and a reminder you cannot beat the bank.

Let's be clear folks, this shouldn't be conspiracy theory, this should be common knowledge.

Signed,

General Norman Schwarzkopf
Former Chieftain of Clan toaf on US EAST  *Retired*

Just playing for the fun of it now.