Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
haha, new zealand's screwed too bennie!
you might want to watch this bennie. it's about new zealand.

does the name norman kirk ring a bell? according to this guy he was killed by trilateralists for trying to bust up monopolies and increase worker's wages. so then you got a prime minister named bill rolling right? how'd that guy work our for you? this guy says his first act was to withdraw kirks' anti-monopoly bill and petrollium ammendment bill. sounds like a real man of the people!

Let me ask you bennie, do you have any secret prisons being built right now? have any of your liberties recently been circumvented by retarded laws? do the rich just keep getting richer and the poor just get poorer?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=la_EanTSoTY

i just watched the first 2.5 minutes since i'm busy doing other research about how nathan rothchild stole israel from the palastines and pretended he's a jew. But you might want to check it out and spread the word if you believe it. it looks to me like in the united states we might be getting ready for martial law sometime after october.

i noticed in another video that in australia the police can already break into your house without a warrant, surveil you with no warrant, and jail you for as long as they want with no warrant just like in the united states right now.

in german rothchild means red sign right? google "red shield firm" and see what you come up with. this plan to take over the world and the creation of the iluminati is docemented history that everyone seems to just keep forgetting about. i believe the rothchilds and the illuminati want ww3 using terrorist threats sparked from the israel/arab conflict as the excuse and if everyone doesn't realize this then i believe it will happen. they want to profit from the war and they hope that the world will demand a one world currency and government as a result. but i refuse to go along with it. give me liberty or give me death!
Why's the rothchild family crest and the illuminati symbol on my 1 dollar bill? Why do rich and powerful American "christian" leaders have gay sex and worship a giant 40 foot stone owl at Beach Grove every year? Why doesn't anyone care?
HAHAH LMAO new zealand way better lets just when ww3 comes your all fucked i will be safe in new zealand with the protection of my sheep and cows.LOL u searched to much on this nz 10 times more clean and green then America and definitely more better lifestyle perfect weather conditions no extremes no threat of terrorist
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM
BENNIE.FM Wrote:HAHAH LMAO new zealand way better lets just when ww3 comes your all fucked i will be safe in new zealand with the protection of my sheep and cows.LOL u searched to much on this nz 10 times more clean and green then America and definitely more better lifestyle perfect weather conditions no extremes no threat of terrorist

Damn yeah, i will join Nz during ww3 !
I am so good that I don't even need to type -rc because I never die !
you fool althend your not aloud !
loooooolBig Grin
im dead in ww3... i live in germany >.<
meanwhile in wc3..
๏̮๏
ChronicStoned Wrote:loooooolBig Grin
im dead in ww3... i live in germany >.<

AHAH YESSmile)