Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Re: Ban Requests
esvau first off u are stupid idiot and meganoob and so wuz pink second of all watch dam replay u stupid retards before u actually ban a person stupid retard and like i told you dumb shit never play this game again bot ai has more skill than you do. People like you shouldn even be allowed to join btanks games
thc_beer Wrote:esvau first off u are stupid idiot and meganoob and so wuz pink second of all watch dam replay u stupid retards before u actually ban a person stupid retard and like i told you dumb shit never play this game again bot ai has more skill than you do. People like you shouldn even be allowed to join btanks games
:lol:

edit: this thread is refering to http://btanks.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=...614#p43614
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
They do watch the replays. You haven't been banned yet. One of the admins will watch the replay to see if you have clearly violated the league rules (which you can find here http://btanks.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=102&t=3545 ). What you wrote was unnecessary and nasty. It's exactly the kind of antisocial behavior he's talking about. We're allowed to use the league bots, and in return we're expected to follow the rules. Basically, we're expected not to deliberately ruin the experience of our fellow players. Is that so hard?
Don't flame people playing bad, tell them and encourage better teamwork!

The admins will determine if it can be classified as EXCESSIVE/CONTINOUS FLAMING, thc_beer. If they find you guilty in bad sportmanship and your flaming is in such a anti social behavior, that might be good enough reason to get banned. The world isn't black and white, in other words only noobs and pros and nothing in between. Players has different skills and we will ban players not behaving in league games.

A ban request doesn't mean your banned. It's just a request. However you can also appeal if you decide to improve yourself.

League Ban Requests - Reports and Rules
Well actually he's a very well known flamer and got banned long ago and will always be, because flaming/insulting is his only "skill" and he's showing absolutely no intention to stop it. Poor kid, nothing more to say.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ban requests decio 4 4,900 2012-06-03, 00:43:54
Last Post: dirtyterror
  Unban requests GAP 8 7,144 2012-03-18, 02:24:14
Last Post: Maksio
  Unban requests Velocity2k 0 4,304 2012-01-20, 10:33:50
Last Post: Velocity2k
  [split] Ban Requests progg 15 12,923 2012-01-01, 22:37:15
Last Post: eSVau
  Ban Requests Saiyuki 288 257,639 2011-12-20, 21:00:38
Last Post: eSVau