+ Gold and Item Sharing

- simpsoholic (host) : Red
- Highnoon : Blue
- ChAoTiCgOd : Teal
VS
- Dr.McNinja : Pink
- Impulse_blade : Orange
- Roji (noob, left) : Green

They all seemed to be similar in skill in that game, no one was great or noob. Roji on my team was noob, but also sat in base and did nothing so i tried to kick. The other team voted no and after some time Roji left himself.

I could hardly take them 1v1 and most of the time it was 1v2. Notice how red and teal sat at mid waiting while blue attack. I did not care about my base and my teammate seemed to take care of it. At this point i got bored. Unable to take take them 1v2 and with no speed pack or teleport, i could only fly around... I didnt want to sell anything for teleport. It was either troop command or 2.5k hull and both were needed. Wouldnt sell weapons because i wouldnt be able to kill them. So i just didnt get teleport.

Its my birthday today and i had just finished dinner so i didnt want the game to go for too long, at some point i said i would giveup at 50mins but by then i was already pwning all of them.

Waited til they moved and i ran to mid to get my blaster. Yay. At some point, my ally gave me 2k but i didnt realise. Then another point i gave him 5k because he was too weak and having a strong teammate would help me win, even though he wanted to feed me. So he got sky fortress and i was pretty happy. Very useful ultimate and helped get a few kills.

TBH i didnt really pay attention to the game, just did everything like a plan ive always had.. troops, which weapons, capture cps etc... So i was pretty surprised when they killed me (KILL ME?! no way) Hahah.. enjoy..

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Pro Replay Tips:
Click on the tank portait to follow.
While doing this, press the - & + keys to speed up or down (instead of pausing which has no hotkey).
When the tank dies, click on the tank hero icon in top left corner.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

PS. The whole point is to watch me ^^ and i had a noob death at 1min 30 haha.

Attached Files
.w3g   Btanks 3v2 2-23-09.w3g (Size: 772.55 KB / Downloads: 150)
๏̮๏

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  replay of very fast surrender benben10 2 2,106 2010-05-31, 19:48:04
Last Post: AGGInator