Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[8.50] Goblin Shop weapons bugs
I have got some of bug reports:

1. I bought Bombs. I died. Some time flew. I looked at my inventory and I had got... AA Gun. Did same another time - same. Dunno why, dunno when exactly (after death? after some time? after - hm... try to upgrade? totally don't know, but it isn't work properly).

2. Little mistake - Blaster Cannon - 550 damage each 0,5 sec = 1110 damage per second [not looking-good 1111Wink]

And little queston:

1. If I good understand AA Gun hits ground units AND air player vehicles. It have GREAT damage, why that low price for this one (and for Bombs) [at bombs: 930 dmg / sec. - great fragging land tanks for 6000 sounds great]?
Mess with the best,
Die like the rest.

[POP]Clan member; Eurobattle.net PvPGN and Azeroth player.
Maybe AA gun and Bombs should be nerfed? They're imba. But that's exodus decision.

But Bombs shouldn't change to aa gun when you are a flyer.
Just for clarification: the AA gun does not target ground units of any kind. In the description it says 'for ground units; hits air player vehicles only', and I can see how that could cause confusion. It means that only ground tanks can use it.

I'll see if I can duplicate the bombs changing to AA gun in single player and save a replay for the mappers to analyze, though I do know that if you have bombs and switch to a ground tank they turn into an AA gun and vice versa. If you could give more details (such as the tank you were using when you noticed the change and the tanks you had used before, the rest of your inventory, stuff like that) it would make it much easier.

If this testing is totally unnecessary, could someone please let me know so I don't waste some of my ever-shrinking free-timeBig Grin
You may notice that some of my posts are somewhat disconnected in their ideas and don't really flow that well. That's because my mind drifts around like a jellyfish in a strong ocean current. You just lost the game.
Damn in!Smile Now all is clear. Heh "For ground units" doesn't mean "Attack ground creeps" - damn, how bad to live in Poland and have too much big fantasySmile.
And it works good now, I think - just I bought AA Gun for my Air Ship then after my death and respawn it changed for Bombs so now no problem with thatSmile.

Another little suggestion: all items in all shops are sorted by price - at Goblin's Shop there are Ion Cannon (7500 g) before Bombs and AA Gun (6000 g). And at Weapons Factory II - The Light Fantastic (6000+3500) should be after Plasma Fragments (6000) and God's Hammer (6000+2400) I think.
Mess with the best,
Die like the rest.

[POP]Clan member; Eurobattle.net PvPGN and Azeroth player.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Goblin shredder's ulti DJantoine 1 3,643 2012-09-17, 16:41:05
Last Post: Exodus
  Shredder: Goblin Synergy sebbedb 6 7,321 2012-08-06, 20:18:38
Last Post: sebbedb
  Goblin Tank and Infernal Bugs gozo1985 2 3,996 2012-01-20, 18:35:54
Last Post: gozo1985
  [8.72c] Goblin Turbo unexpectedly reduces mine-damage ssl 3 3,561 2011-02-01, 01:35:48
Last Post: ssl
  [8.72b] 2 bugs 091846 6 4,965 2010-11-01, 17:12:28
Last Post: ssl