Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Teleport Beaker -_-
Ok, I put a breaker like 1300 of a factory but the man who teleported got the time to buy a barricade before the teleport breaker effect. Is it suppose to be like that or we can change this? Sorry for the Replay but I think the explanation is EnoughSmile
Possible explaination: He ported, right outside of portbreaker range, build barricade, chaos-dropped onto enemies at CP and then got chaos-drop-breaked out to breaker.

I don't think we can do much without a replay of the situation.
No, for some odd reason I've seen a guy teleported near a CP, but he did buy a barricade while being reteleported to the breaker which is not near the CP. I don't know what is causing this but it has to do with the games ability to allow you to keep selection of things 1-2 seconds after you have been dislocated and maybe you need a very low ping of this, as I've not able to do this myself.

Even the breaker dislocation is almost instantly it seems like they manage to put a barricade in rare situations. Very rare. Maybe it can be related to late game trigger lagg and other factors can could affect this. I'm not sure why this is possible although it shouldn't be possible since the event is instantly.
i think teleport breaker should break all teleport include cp teleport
or not it do not see much use on it
and also to upgrade or improve on it can you sort have a button for breaker to show the range of anti teleport
because when i place it , some time it work sometime it dont like TKF
with the colour of a circle to show the range , players will have no reason to call for bug ...
091846 Wrote:i think teleport breaker should break all teleport include cp teleport

We had that once and it is was incredibly unbalanced.

@Main topic: I think TKF got it right: it is a result of wc3 allowing you to keep selection of things for a short time after you moved away. I think it cannot be fixed.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [All versions] CP TP and Teleport Beacon ssl 9 11,065 2012-10-28, 22:46:07
Last Post: Perfektionist
  Not able to teleport at some locations ssl 4 5,007 2012-08-26, 15:50:07
Last Post: Crag_Hack
  [8.74] Triple rocket trail after Teleport. Bug? AeroniumX 3 4,190 2012-04-01, 23:06:03
Last Post: AeroniumX
  8.68 Antigrav teleport bug sidmoon 2 3,249 2010-05-30, 08:23:19
Last Post: Paladon
  Goblinshredder Teleport muhaha96 4 3,418 2010-01-24, 12:38:58
Last Post: muhaha96