Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ultimate Hotkey of the Demolisher
It's about time this gets a sticky.

So there have been several "bug"-reports about this issue. Its nothing we Mappers can solve easily, this problem occurs when you are using a non-german version of warcraft.

In case you are using the english version, the Hotkey you have to use is B

This being said, please don't post such new threads about this issue, as they will be deleted without further comments.
This post has been brought to you by Sand - it's everywhere, get used to it.
Here are the other earlier posts concerning demolisher ultimate hotkey.

Bugs Reports forum
"R" buG for the demolisher (miners)
[8.40]Demolisher's Hotkey
[8.36] Demolisher's ulti's shortcut doesn't work
Minelayers Ultimate Hotkey Bug
Demolisher hotkey

Guest forum
Hotkey bug
How about taking this skill's hotkey to "T". Key "B" is farther for reach in hand.
And making its text to "T" also, well "R" only works for german guys. Or correction to: "R" for german players and "B" for other languages. ("B" is really far)
Because it writes "R" there and ppl press but key dont work so they think it is a bug.
(I dont know if "T" is assigned for other command? If so, it can be "F")
Think about our fingersSmile

--------------------[ x ]---[ x ]
-------------------x------x
------------------x-----x
---------------- x----x
----------------x---x ----------[ x ]
---------------x--x ---------x
--------------x-x-------x
-------------x-x----x

Well could have draw this in Autocad but not in text:)
Trolololo
:) :roll:
im editing all my pre-bann messages to make them more appropriate...this one wasn't so nice. here's the new one! Big Grin Let me just say that it would be great if whoever's got the english version could get this button fixed. when you're doing so many apm it's not so easy to scroll over and click out the ult on the demolisher. it would be nice to just hit the "r" button. i could give u a cookie to fix it if that will help! Big Grin
Why's the rothchild family crest and the illuminati symbol on my 1 dollar bill? Why do rich and powerful American "christian" leaders have gay sex and worship a giant 40 foot stone owl at Beach Grove every year? Why doesn't anyone care?
qweqweq i've alrdy warned you because of your language, this post isnt better!

Exodus (and bob) can't fix the hotkey because he hasnt the english version of WC3.
No Support via PM!!
this message was not appropriate either... sigh, so many to delete...
Why's the rothchild family crest and the illuminati symbol on my 1 dollar bill? Why do rich and powerful American "christian" leaders have gay sex and worship a giant 40 foot stone owl at Beach Grove every year? Why doesn't anyone care?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Demolisher buggy ICE2607 1 3,578 2012-12-27, 02:25:05
Last Post: ICE2607
  [8.74] Demolisher ulti bug archer-war 5 5,310 2012-06-06, 20:41:33
Last Post: Prog
  [8.73c] Ultimate pack + mana lyf590 2 4,101 2011-06-12, 03:46:55
Last Post: lyf590
  872c demolisher never use burning oil if target moves anal trooper 3 4,272 2011-03-10, 15:47:25
Last Post: anal trooper
  [8.72c] Tower Modules hotkey (Tinker) RaptorXI 2 3,038 2010-12-16, 22:46:14
Last Post: TKF