Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kicktool nuisance - How do you identify kicktool usage!?
In the last game, I went from demolisher to infernal. I did take enemy CP at mid after a hard struggle, then suddenly right after I took it, I got the message "you were disconnected". It's so annoying. This have happened so many times at special events, that I now have gotten very suspicious why this does happen when I own them or take CP's. I suspect that one of the players have kick tool program that kicked me, cuz they're bad losers. In many games you might see perhaps a player is attempted to be kicked 2-3 times, then suddenly he "leaves", but that may be one of the players that want that player kicked, then he decide to use kick tool to kick him. You might wonder, did he leave, or was he kicked by kick tool? This may happen without your knowing. Also there is probably no way of detecting the player is using kicktools as I know of, but wc3banlist may detect namespoofer usage.

If a game starts, and the first team have 3 leavers after a few seconds, that's probably kick tool usage. Keep your eyes open for such events, that may be a kick tool that have been used. If there is a leaver now and then, its very difficult to see that kick tools has been used. It's first noticeable when 2, 3, 4 players leaves within few second, then there is a big probability there has been kick tools usage.

I would like to know if anyone knows more info about kicktools
only the host can use this kicktool, so if you think you got kicked by this tool, create a ban for the host "maybe kicktool".
No Support via PM!!
Anyway I often got the message you we're disconnected without timer, and I won't call that a coincidence when I was attemped kicked 1-3 times and then get this message. Especially suspicious when the host vote to kick me.
Well in games where people want to kick u for no good reason, GIVE EM A REASOn and leave by your own ... if u dont know how to do this the best way ... place 2 bombs at your own base xD
This is a signature .... believe it! -or not (that's your problem)

"Ich denke also Spinn ich!" (Spiderman, nach William Shakespear)

Rechtschreibefehler sind gewollt und enthalten iene geheime Formel um Wasser in Bier zu verwandeln. AdÜ