Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Changes needed
Hi,

i am a really old btanks-player...since about 3 years i am playing regularly games on bnet, but the latest changes made me sleepless nights...

the only tactics u see is LONGRANGE...

in earlier version u could easily counter that with tp and shortrange heavy-damage but now u cannot get enough gold, cause u will be overrun before u can counter that...

i must admit i am not a pro, but i always had positive stats and one or maybe two feeder in my team i was able to handle, but now its like being fucked up, when u got a tinker mid who gets killed 5 times and leaves then...

if u simply think of having more gamers cause its easier to play for newbies, ok, this may be a point, but for all other reasons its definately a step back...u can have a look at dota or some other games which balanced the game and didnt even try to make it easier...

another point is that defending the base is nearly not possible anymore...cause of the changes u can seriously get a fortress and bomb it...no idea why u did that? maybe the same point i mentioned above, so that games dont take that long and the newbie-fact is to be considered...

cheers
People Playing Qualify Complain Cause Of New Players And Drive The New Players Away. We Must Remind Them That It Is QUALIFY