Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to play online VIA....what!
Information 
I am newbie lpeas someome tell me it is not connect by battle.net or notHuh
Loggin in to the Battle.Net is one of the easiest Options in Warcraft 3: The Frozen Throne. Just start the Game an select the Button Battle.Net. You may need to create an Account and change the Server, but all of this is quite easy to do. When you succesfully connected to the Battle.Net, search for some BattleTanks Channels (some are listed in this board) and check the list of games in the Custom Games Section. Then you'll only need to find a currently open Game and join it.
Not yet totally dead, you can find the Team and possibly new and old Players on our new Discord Server. Join by this Instant Invite: https://discord.gg/FbbGbHj
THank you very much...you are the best!!!!!*-*

and what location sever inbattle.net I am in Thailand may I choose Eulope or Asia...or America
if you edit the gateway (the button beside the battle.net one) you may be able to figure out yourself which server you should choose. best not to pick one far away. ^^
just try it and check out if you're having problems, if not, then you may have picked the best server for yourself. ^^
Not yet totally dead, you can find the Team and possibly new and old Players on our new Discord Server. Join by this Instant Invite: https://discord.gg/FbbGbHj

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Where to play? sandalya 2 3,315 2015-02-01, 22:57:40
Last Post: Max
  play team vs team omefisto 2 2,962 2014-03-29, 04:39:00
Last Post: RaptorXI
  Why doesn't anyone play this game anymore? scron2 1 2,745 2012-03-10, 18:46:40
Last Post: Althend
  Remove the "•" on the listed online games! hsy1 4 4,259 2011-03-31, 11:02:15
Last Post: tinatancer
  Why i Play Btanks Drake.Mordred 10 6,733 2010-01-07, 18:18:55
Last Post: newbcake3