Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New item?!
Hi

There are items such as Speed Pack, Power Pack and Ultimatepack. Would not it be great if there is one item with which you could combine the Goldhull? I had the idea for Speed Pack + Goldhull. It's just that one only has 6slots free. Usually it is the Speed Pack and Goldhull already occupy two of them. If we could now combine these two items, you have again a free weapon slot for a new one. I am of the opinion that it's been a reflexion should be worth. If there ever was proposing this, I apologize for this tread here. :roll:

Regards Cardan

My Eng is sponsored by google translation :lol:
Wer aufhört, besser zu werden, hat aufgehört, gut zu sein.
I Heart my Denglisch
Well, that could be interesting of making a new pack consisting of speed + teleporter + gold hull. Dunno what such pack would be called, maybe Endurance Pack or Super Pack. It's total value will be 1000 more than the ultimate pack.
hmm.. the gold hull is already combineable with ext. repairkit to power pack.
so.. 2 packs in 1. (while the ultipack is a combination of 1 pack (2 items) and another 2.. which is 4 items in one pack!)
BUT: why isn't it possible to combine it with more.. maybe the radar too.. its a bit annoying that if u want to waste no more slot for radar if someone got smoke, detecs, mines or portbreaker but have to combine it with speedpack. the bad at this: u have to buy repair robots too.. so its expensive to safe one slot only to be able to detect someone if repair isnt neededSad
or what about diffent stages of ultipack? one without heal and the advanced one with? just to be more flexible in choosing what u want.

or what about extract the radar off the ultipack and make it fusionable with power pack ... so u get 2 packs with 3 items in ways more flexible usage.

short: the radar is useful but most times not worth the one slot it needs and the most players wont buy it because of this fact which causes a useful item to be not used as it should be. make it easier to add it to early and midgame builds when its most needed!!!!
The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

StarCraft II: Aggi, Charcode: 110
steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198002344056
League of Legends: Agginator

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Rainbow Backpack item? gozo1985 4 4,619 2014-01-12, 02:52:21
Last Post: BtankNoob
  New item idea: Titanium Hull psycodiver 8 6,720 2014-01-12, 02:49:37
Last Post: BtankNoob
  Item Buy Hotkeys Exodus 8 8,280 2012-11-30, 12:58:40
Last Post: AeroniumX
  New Item Wupti 10 9,589 2012-09-03, 01:26:23