Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shared Money for creeping
my suggestion is to add shared money for killing creeps

option 1: shared money on the whole map for all frendly tanks who alive (want stop dominating from lanes bc they only get more money then mid by kills)
option 2: in range to killed creep of maybe 1050

both will give much more tactics bc it will be easier to save money and get big tanks and weapons early
and if u play in mid maybe with 2 tinker or 2 guys with multibow or scout, its can prevent for boring games if u play demolisher, antigrav, medivac with basic, bc u dont get farming and have to play more and more def and get less and less money
sorry idea is just dum in my view i will go scout and miner if im getting gold with out a weapon btanks is designed usally to have 1-2 players that carry i some players didnt have gold advanatage alot of idiots with gold would do stupid things
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM
sorry crag i didnt mean to be so harsh for sure,however current bt system with elo in league would mean every player will have much closer gold etc getting tanks at more similar times etc i just think having tanks and items and diffrent stages of a game is important for the fun of the game as for the elo can you imagine if have 1600 elo and try carry team and ur team spend money on shit just stupid dont you think im telling you now mot of the higher elo players are linked to having more creeps etc which in turn helps them create advantages for there team as a whole by getting a early tank or tp or watever it is.really dont have much time to keep my argument going but i can see this going very wrong
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Shared Bounty Kills - Good idea? TKF 16 7,880 2009-10-16, 05:06:01
Last Post: BENNIE.FM