Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
retiring
Hi guys

I just wanted to say that Im retiring from battle tanks. I had a blast playing with you guys and it has been a lot of fun, but i guess my battle tanks journey ends here. I will eventually drop by sometimes until the end of this month. After that u will only see me very rarely. Please take good care of the btanks community every one!
This will be my last post at forum.

Best regards Wupti

P.S a special thx to the admins for their good job, my friends and clanmembers for all the fun and chats we had together (some more than others), for rivals to challenge me, and lastly to the rest of the players for feeding me.
special thanks to armage doom ... that guy really makes bt irritating
Soon there won't be anymore players playing btanks...Sad
Thanks for the good games i did play with you
See ya !
Kidding me? Don't leave, I just came back after 3ish years to help out the competitive scene and you leave?

At least leave some contact info so we can reach you in case of tourneys etcSmile

I hope you good luck with your own real life. Maybe write something like a bio including your btanks career in hereTongue or in a section called legendary retirements.
Come on dude why every1 is doing this ? i missed u so much all those months i wasn't playing and now u are retiring?Sad

Thnx for the good moments we had together and u will always be my bro:)

Goodluck with ur life and i agree with unpredictable.. keep in touch and post on forum if its possible:)

P.S: join teamspeak sometimesBig Grin
Don't be racist!
Be like a panda
Its white and black
Asian but fat:)
don't you dare to quit for good!
wupti is lieing hes too addicted to quit he will make new acc soon .... so noone will know who he is .... Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sad I'm retiring! Bye everyone! TKF 6 12,524 2012-06-10, 23:34:42
Last Post: cRo_best