Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Retreat from Battle - Selfkick
Hey guys,

the Kick Command has been reworked, and now we often have a problem with unbalanced games. 4vs5 or even 5vs3 is often not playable. This is the time were people often started a "balance kick". This wasnt fair of course, but there were also players who wanted to be kicked to avoid penality for leaving. So what about having a command for retreating, this means a player types "-retreat" and a normal votekick starts. If enough player agree he leaves the game WITHOUT any rating or penality.

Greetings

Jarkiro
That would be VERY nice in such games a sI had in my last qualifygame. The whole team was just shitty (I was the only one with positive stat and a sense for fights, which I CAN win...) and I was just wasting more then 30 Minutes of my Lifetime just to see my team lose. Thats horrible.
Jarkiro Wrote:[...]but there were also players who wanted to be kicked to avoid penality for leaving.

As far as I know this has never been the case. The penalty has always been the same and I dont understand why people keep telling themselves this isnt how it works. I for one hope it will never be either.

If you dont want to play, simply dont join a game. There shouldent be any easy way out of games that you might/will loose and a system like the one you propose would be easy to abuse.
SC2: Equiem (Charcode 990), whisper me if you wish to practise some 1vs1 or grab some achievements

Repeat while playing: "There is no such thing as luck in Btanks" - Now watch yourself improve tenfold
Equiem Wrote:
Jarkiro Wrote:[...]but there were also players who wanted to be kicked to avoid penality for leaving.

As far as I know this has never been the case. The penalty has always been the same and I dont understand why people keep telling themselves this isnt how it works. I for one hope it will never be either.

Indeed and just to repeat it:
[attachment=0]

Quote:If you dont want to play, simply dont join a game. There shouldent be any easy way out of games that you might/will loose and a system like the one you propose would be easy to abuse.
+1

edit: insert picture instead of simple textTongue

Attached Files Image(s)

Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
There was never difference between leaving and being kicked. Both of the case received penalty.

So i never understand (and personally dislike) those people who say "kick me plz". That's just make no sence.

And the league game is something more serious than other games, because your stats are recorded. So there should not allow to give chance to aovid the penalty receiving, (think about the normal wc3 ladder games, you cannot leave a game without ruin your profile). So the best way to avoid get penalty is just not to play in league games. Play on other bots or host yourself.
What about -Retire command. You lose your tank and shit and only observe the game while ur stuff and gold is automatically distributed and your items ends up in the graveyard.

Same as leaving really, except you stay ingame. :mrgreen:

Lame?
eSVau Wrote:
Equiem Wrote:

Indeed and just to repeat it:
[attachment=0]

Quote:If you dont want to play, simply dont join a game. There shouldent be any easy way out of games that you might/will loose and a system like the one you propose would be easy to abuse.
+1

edit: insert picture instead of simple textTongue

Of course there isnt any difference, but a lot of people dont know it. And a HUGE Problem ist that people use afkai or start to feed. They dont want to leave because this ruins stats. This is what ruins games, not people who leave.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Battle Tanks Open Source - v8.63 Exodus 0 4,070 2014-04-21, 12:25:17
Last Post: Exodus
  Battle Tower Sell Ability RikonVan 4 4,654 2011-11-12, 07:13:39
Last Post: Althend
  Battle Drone / Upgrade, Item cedi 8 3,825 2009-05-16, 11:42:46
Last Post: Dr.McNinja
  A NEW BATTLE TANKS (MAP) WOULD BE GREAT mechbot9971 5 2,836 2009-02-15, 17:35:00
Last Post: ChronicStoned
  new battle tanks theme song qweqqweq 10 4,682 2009-02-13, 20:10:56
Last Post: horselance