Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Btanks League Proposal
hello. every 2nd game has a leaver. you will be punished with a lose because you do not manage to win 3-5 or 4-5. that's not fair. Maybe you can punish the leaver harder. I play dota incidentally. there is also a league, it handles well with the points. Maybe you can use the concept of the dotaliga for the Btanksliga. http://www.dota-leaue.com. It encourages me to just stop when you play in the evening nearly 2hours, then this one gets lost because one is left after 1 hour. your system is ok, just think it's just bad that one is pulled down just because one leaves the game. I apologize for my English, I used the google translator.

greet dace
Wer aufhört, besser zu werden, hat aufgehört, gut zu sein.
I Heart my Denglisch
It's not the best time to make a banlist like that with Sc2 released. We lost a lot of player for Sc2. If you want to play for your stats, seriously just don't join. ^^ It's a league but it's not a tournament.
well, was worth a try. thought it might make the people more attractive if one throws one more eye on the gamedestroyer or leaver. shit happens

btw not all play sc2
Wer aufhört, besser zu werden, hat aufgehört, gut zu sein.
I Heart my Denglisch
btw the leaver limit is set to 20%, if it exceeds that that player can no longer play on the league bots and must play several games on qualify bots again before he can enter league play again. This is the current automatic punishment for leavers.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  LEAGUE galadion1 1 3,108 2017-04-14, 21:24:41
Last Post: warrior_cobra
  Btanks discord channel and Clan BT warrior_cobra 0 2,384 2017-04-12, 17:09:52
  The league is shittier than ever jojoy 6 6,089 2014-12-20, 13:48:30
Last Post: RaptorXI
  League: Please cap max penalty at 7 RAF_Fenix 5 5,515 2014-12-15, 05:19:04
  http://league.btanks.net/player.php?playerid=10921 El_Polacco 6 6,204 2014-11-21, 22:29:18
Last Post: El_Polacco