Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Idiots
here here now true i have flamed you on multiple occasions this isn't about me and you this is about people like you bullying players in game. I just noticed that you were vote kicking qualify players even some decent players that could learn it angered me that people flame them and don't give them a chance to learn.I never flamed you about the way you play this topic is about players who are dickheads to others.If you want to start a new topic about bennies been a dick to me go for it.Because i believe if you look carefully i refuse to kick players unless they feed on purpose and i always give players 5 minutes to return even with consistent flaming from my team at times.Maybe loose up a bit and remember not everyone can learn a game on his first go let alone want to play again after having people like you starting and vote kicking them.

And if you have something against my personality thats fine because its obvious to say i am probably one the most liked people on the forum,its not a ego thing i just realized a few years ago its not worth giving people a hard time better to be friendly to everyone.

What do you get out of kicking a new player in a tanks game ?some leaver money in a game that stats aren't even recorded.

and the community looses any chance of gaining a few extra players every week.

Ow and btw 2-3 weeks ago i stopped your team from kicking you in a ranked because you were afk
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM
Let me tell the truth. You hate and flame me not because I kicked feeder, but because I ignored your private message(dirty words). You felt empty and lonely. Please don't care much about me. I am fine. Thank you.

(2012-11-30, 13:09:05)BENNIE.FM Wrote: here here now true i have flamed you on multiple occasions this isn't about me and you this is about people like you bullying players in game. I just noticed that you were vote kicking qualify players even some decent players that could learn it angered me that people flame them and don't give them a chance to learn.I never flamed you about the way you play this topic is about players who are dickheads to others.If you want to start a new topic about bennies been a dick to me go for it.Because i believe if you look carefully i refuse to kick players unless they feed on purpose and i always give players 5 minutes to return even with consistent flaming from my team at times.Maybe loose up a bit and remember not everyone can learn a game on his first go let alone want to play again after having people like you starting and vote kicking them.

And if you have something against my personality thats fine because its obvious to say i am probably one the most liked people on the forum,its not a ego thing i just realized a few years ago its not worth giving people a hard time better to be friendly to everyone.

What do you get out of kicking a new player in a tanks game ?some leaver money in a game that stats aren't even recorded.

Ow and btw 2-3 weeks ago i stopped your team from kicking you in a ranked because you were afk
if i really didn't like you i would of clearly stated it now by now the internet is fully of empty threats if you call me an idiot or vice versa its the same its seems your bothered by the fact i put your name here i only did because your a player whos been playing for so long and haven't learn to let people learn the game.

why have you commented on the personal matter i haven't talked to you in a good long time read the post and defend what i stated.

you see i might be a dick at times but this thread is about a bt games in general and btw i haven't played a qualify in 2 weeks or so i haven't had the chance to add more players to the list.

You see what most the players have said on here they agree with me.

and btw if i felt that way i would just flame you on here and you are bound to read it.

Next time read the post carefully and then post your argument remember i may not like you but this is about the bt community and games i clearly stated players like you ruin the chance of a growing community.For example i might not like you but i still stopped your team from kicking,just an example of my post i might not like you but i like to have good games and growing community.

Now read the posts i have written
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM
I was wondering why you care me so much. I am flattered. Anyone in US know you have a certain personality. At least I won't smear others in behind, including you.

^_^

(2012-12-01, 01:03:05)BENNIE.FM Wrote: if i really didn't like you i would of clearly stated it now by now the internet is fully of empty threats if you call me an idiot or vice versa its the same its seems your bothered by the fact i put your name here i only did because your a player whos been playing for so long and haven't learn to let people learn the game.

why have you commented on the personal matter i haven't talked to you in a good long time read the post and defend what i stated.

you see i might be a dick at times but this thread is about a bt games in general and btw i haven't played a qualify in 2 weeks or so i haven't had the chance to add more players to the list.

You see what most the players have said on here they agree with me.

and btw if i felt that way i would just flame you on here and you are bound to read it.

Next time read the post carefully and then post your argument remember i may not like you but this is about the bt community and games i clearly stated players like you ruin the chance of a growing community.For example i might not like you but i still stopped your team from kicking,just an example of my post i might not like you but i like to have good games and growing community.

Now read the posts i have written
(2012-11-30, 22:57:31)prohunter Wrote: Let me tell the truth. You hate and flame me not because I kicked feeder, but because I ignored your private message(dirty words). You felt empty and lonely. Please don't care much about me. I am fine. Thank you.

(2012-11-30, 13:09:05)BENNIE.FM Wrote: here here now true i have flamed you on multiple occasions this isn't about me and you this is about people like you bullying players in game. I just noticed that you were vote kicking qualify players even some decent players that could learn it angered me that people flame them and don't give them a chance to learn.I never flamed you about the way you play this topic is about players who are dickheads to others.If you want to start a new topic about bennies been a dick to me go for it.Because i believe if you look carefully i refuse to kick players unless they feed on purpose and i always give players 5 minutes to return even with consistent flaming from my team at times.Maybe loose up a bit and remember not everyone can learn a game on his first go let alone want to play again after having people like you starting and vote kicking them.

Bennie words are "Bennie words" not "dirty"Tongue