Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
unban me?
i dont know if i am banned but i cant access any games anymore.

qualify or league i cant even see the game and the chat...

or is it because of my pc?

plz help me

if not unban me plz

thx
Are you Costaaa in league ? If yes, i hope you won't buy ur teamates weapons in trash anymore at the begin of the game, without being provoked or anything, and say "sry i can't" to nag at them when they ask u to sell back afterwards.
Otherwise, have some more fun in qualify till an admin unbans you. ;-)
:D "you see whole replay and then come back to say please!"Big Grin
===== FAM_Nexes... To be continued... GodStrongArms, Nexes, Canneton =====
there is no rule for that! yiu didnt tell the people before you sold it.

so whats the matter?

i wasnt offending you!

yes i am costaaa

my old account was not longer usable because i registered in another realm...
A society when individual's behavior would be dictated by rules only would be a nightmare to leave in. Same goes in a game.
You have to show common sense first. Guangzhou has the same kind of problems about understanding that people have to behave out of common sense first, and not only abiding to imperative rules.

If a teammate sells a weapon in very early game to buy another, that's likely to optimize his teleport costs / adapt a situation, not to gift a weapon to someone else. A normal league player will understand it. And i'm sure you also did. Then you chose to ignore that fact and screw a teammate for your own benefit. You were already positive about kill/death, so you were not in money trouble at all. This is the matter (why do you ask when you know very well what the matter is...)
I asked you to sell back, you said you couldn't. So indeed you were offending me willingly, nagging at me. And even banned for something else, you still dare to lie at people's face by advocating absurdities.
As a result, i speak against the lift of your ban. Qualifs are good enough for you.
:D "you see whole replay and then come back to say please!"Big Grin
===== FAM_Nexes... To be continued... GodStrongArms, Nexes, Canneton =====
Well, i know of another example:

That (asumed, never got details) player just joined an already occupied lane, stayed and feeded one of the current strongest players well - then after a couple of death he just left this lane for the other one even occupied just to die there as well - there were a few other kind of sabotaging things at that game but i would have to rewatch that replay to name them.
And afaik it wasn't the first time.

But as long this request is incomplete i won't even bother looking up further details to unban.

Sincerely, your lazy adminWink
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Unban Request GEN_Schwarzkopf 5 5,740 2015-10-30, 03:38:41
Last Post: RaptorXI
  Unban request GodStrongArms 5 4,309 2015-10-29, 00:29:46
Last Post: BENNIE.FM
  Unban THX 5 4,067 2015-10-23, 05:01:43
Last Post: galadion1
  Unban Request - as in "One more favor Though please!" jojoy 1 2,610 2015-10-21, 23:59:25
Last Post: BENNIE.FM
  unban?? THX 3 3,321 2015-10-16, 04:10:38
Last Post: eSVau