Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Something that annoys me
People getting kicked in the last 5-10 minutes of a game and receiving penalty ......people just kick cause they want another player to receive penalty (Or its seen as something that can ruin your stay percentage)
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM
my thoughts about that ... i really do like to kick people if they deserve itBig Grin

they deserve it if they feed like a crackpot & die plenty stupid deaths in a row (noobs) even tho the team gives advices
i never ever kick a newbie who's getting slapped by an experienced player even tho he's trying to adapt
Exactly, even if your the only defending (Mind you kicking that late doesn't actually ruin your stay percentageTongue)Just seen players defending and being kicked cause there the only players that defend.
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM
(2014-03-29, 01:19:19)BENNIE.FM Wrote: Exactly, even if your the only defending (Mind you kicking that late doesn't actually ruin your stay percentageTongue)Just seen players defending and being kicked cause there the only players that defend.

That is totally stupid I agree with you.
But I have no remorse kicking an idiot feeding who doesn't listen when you try to help him (example : if I could kick the 40 min tinker and the 1h40 gobo last week, or the 1h tinker 3 days ago, I would have do that because that's just stupid). When I say save at 48' and I see guys getting some hammers or anything else at 58', I have no problem to kick him, even more if he feeds. Just for him to get penalties? Yes, I have no problem with that.