Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pfff foellix unbanned
nice to see that you guys unban this guy ! very fair admins on btanks, they wont ban analmiral and unban foelixx after mass insult on forum and game. nice to see that you guys dont ban friends this bs! yes ofc we need new (fair) admins!
Well you know that bans are 1 week long. If they player ask for unban of course.
If he does that again, make another ban request on him, I think it would be like it was on some other players (GodStrongArm is the best example) : after some bans, ban is easier on the player considered.
Rules are made to be followed by everyone, sadly this can't change behavior...
he dont ask for unban did you see? without sry without ask on forum (unbanned). so you can see admins wont ban friends. FREE INSULT ON FORUM, GAME !!!
@Max : At least i'm the best at someothing : getting bans !Big Grin A few bans were indeed enough to make it easy for them to ban me. They even banned me for :
- Warrior_sk_55 lie, who told to a friend of his with an admin acces that i sabotaged a game, which was totally a lie (in that game,I had a positive ratio, unlike 3 of our mates, and i was playing normally).
- xl0x who bitched to an admin friend of his (or.. ^^) because I was not nice enough with him ingame. Guess what happened.
- sk_55 provocation again, in another game, who called me noob without reason, and who i answered too. Guess what happened.
(and the same sk, who really sabotaged a game once, escaped the ban because my report went too late. It's good to apply rules, especially when those rules protect "the chosen few" ! ^^)
- And so on...

Rules are flexible. Use them when it's too obvious to be avoided (Foellix), when they protect friends (SK) or friendlies (Foellix), when they punish unfriendly ones (me).
If rules are not enough, ignore them (wild bans bashed against me) or add new ones (eSvau rule : admins do whatever they want) to cover you missbehaviors.

If you really unbanned Foellix, good job admins ! Unban all my accounts as well, because really, i didn't go that far. You can even try to earn my friendship then, so you can give me freebies too !Big Grin
:D "you see whole replay and then come back to say please!"Big Grin
===== FAM_Nexes... To be continued... GodStrongArms, Nexes, Canneton =====
you can make a banlist i really dont care. he insult on forum and you guys unban him on forum.
get lost ungrateful bastard

so fun paying money to keep up this service...
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
esVau most league players, especially those who play ranked, are very gratefull to those who maintain this service, you included. But you admins keep doing the same mistakes. Giving free passes to your friends, teamspeak mates, maybe "language-mates", whatever the scale of their offense is (Foellix deserved way more than one week ban), and making bad or weak calls each time they are involved. Sadly, the second fact tends to eclipse the first one in the league forum.

Instead of crying about some people being ungrateful, fix your admin ways and get the respect you trully deserve by being fair and also showing some respect to your most dedicated players. Friends or "foes". And base your decisions on publicly known and sanctionned facts instead of whispers and taps you get on the shoulder.

Then, about your money problem, imho you're crying for peanuts. If i got it right, you live in the wealthiest and most prosperous state of Europa, and my guess is you're smart and qualified enough to earn properly your life. But if you feel short about money or just robbed by us ungrateful bastards, then by all means, make an official "donate / contribute" topic in the league section. Once vetted by others admins so we know who pays what and how much, I'll be glad to contribute a little, and maybe some other players too. And i won't even beg for favors because i put a coin in the machine. My big mouth's enough for that task. Not that pragmatic, right ?

Seriously man you're really digging a useless hole for yourself. Instead of that, put your efforts to raise your admin standards and harvest the deserved fruits of all the work you put into BT. Meaning fun in game and unstained consideration from everyone here. Hell, I like to play WITH you. So why can't we get along ? ..
Personally i'm not really into discussion on here but having known his activity on ranked games especially galadion should be appreciated among each other just because he's most playing top player whose contribution to BT is meaningful
Is there anyone working on a solution or do we have to expect the community to fall apart by more flames and bans?
Just chill down.

This league is a small community, there are rules. Follow the rules and this is it.

And be kind. It costs nothing, it just brings good atmosphere in games. Which is the point of most of players still playing : having a good time.
@Max,

It's not only about following the rules. It's also about making good rules, and enforcing them correctly and fairly. Kindness will also be at this price. Btw, maybe you could inspire some, couldn't you ? ;-)

@Raptor,

Maybe there is, but like we already briefly talked about, it's also up to you. You have respect, credibility, and so, legitimacy for both "sides". Maybe it's time for you to step up once again and candidate cleary for an admin slot. I wish Max to do so as well if he wishes so. And why not ask Bennie if he's interrested ? Didn't follow up on him, but he could be a good fit too.
Advantages :
- A wider range of points of view, so a better "average one"
- One or more new guys who care about the well being of our community, who would now be able to steer policy when it's necessary.
- A lighter load of work for every admin.
- And so on. ^^

Many of us have played thousands of games, over half a decade or more. I wish we play many more but things cannot remain the way they are currently. So legitimate people who wants to help, please speak up. And admins, please take them in consideration this time. You seem tired and you obviously need new blood into your ranks... It's not a demise for you to open up, just the smart thing to do for everyone.
pfff... activity since the unban 0%! Worth the discussion...
http://www.FoelliX.de gaming customization
- maps
- models
- tools
[Image: fx.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  To Schrumphi, Foellix, & my other little buddies... A toast for Galadion GodStrongArms 14 8,875 2014-07-26, 02:04:47
Last Post: FoelliX