Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[8.68] Kick does not work
I played a game (The game i played was a game hosted by the league bot.) a minute ago. We had a sobotage (a newb who did not accept help) in our team. I attemped to kick him. But it says: "You cannot kick your enemies".
Guess it has to do with the new kick script in 8.68. maybe just forgot number 10Tongue

hf, FoelliX

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

http://www.FoelliX.de gaming customization
- maps
- models
- tools
[Image: fx.jpg]
I just had the exact same scenario and we also couln'd boot player 10. Same message "You can not kick your enemys", but we were the same team.
I would say that just the first digit is checked, but color names should also workConfusedhock:
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
Thanks for the report.
~Always forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them so much~

Orbital Movement System Preview
hmm... that might explain why a team mate was having trouble trying to kick another team mate

then i type the same thing and it worked for me on the same user we wanted to kick

sorry forgot which color i was then.
It happened again, in combination with the other kick bug. I was pink, trying to kick player 10 with command -kick 10 and it gives me "You cannont kick your enemies". Then i try by typing -kick lightblue, this time it works, BUT after he gets kicked, the game again laggs for 2-3 seconds and he is still in the scoreboard and no leavermoney as described in the kick bug thread. Here's the replay, hope it helps.

Edit: It happens at 45:00 and also his tank stays ingame, but his items disappear.
I also experienced this problem. But a work around seems to be either to kick using the color (e.g. "-kick red") or to kick by the name of the player (e.g. "-kick playername").
I think i fixed the "-kick 10" problem now.
~Always forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them so much~

Orbital Movement System Preview

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Double Kick o.O Perfektionist 0 2,979 2012-10-31, 15:39:46
Last Post: Perfektionist
  Kick Bug UnifiedDoom 0 1,980 2012-09-17, 01:14:31
Last Post: UnifiedDoom
  bug kick? not work rules. KBAKEP 3 4,043 2012-07-31, 23:43:11
Last Post: Grana
  Burst armor doesn't work for my tinker GAP 2 3,407 2012-05-21, 08:55:38
Last Post: GAP