Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Btanks Ranking
Guys i love Btanks, and i always keep track but right now we;re not doing so good...Here is where we currently stand!

http://www.mapgnome.org

In the last month on Azeroth we are ranked 30thSad

Northrend 19th

All servers 40thSad wow
thats because we've released very much versions in the last few weeks due to our league-development. schould be better again, when we've released the league.
also we've lost a few gamer with the removal of HB, but we knew that. i think we will have about 10k games on northrend (7 days) again, when we released the league. that would be rank 3-5.
No Support via PM!!
i've saw a bot auto hosting 8.62 yesterday, and at least a few others hosting other previous versions since before hb got taken out.

map gnome sucks dick anyways. i'd like to know how they get their numbers but i know for a fact that it's been very innacurate as fuck in the past! the only 2 real ways I know how popular a map is:

1. look on the game list and see what's being hosted atm.
2. to join or host a game and see how fast it fills up.
Why's the rothchild family crest and the illuminati symbol on my 1 dollar bill? Why do rich and powerful American "christian" leaders have gay sex and worship a giant 40 foot stone owl at Beach Grove every year? Why doesn't anyone care?
There can be ways to get them i think because there are lots and lots of maps and, i dont think a guy is watching the game list and writing them downBig GrinBig Grin
I agree with psycho there are split of versions on bt hosting and when you sum them up, there is still a big mass of bt hosting.
And i believe league will give a new rejoice to bt again.
Trolololo
Some time ago i heard that mapgnome is working together with blizzard. Not sure if it's really true.

Currently we have the problem of 2 versions - 8.67d and the unofficial 8.67f (only with some league changes). All Server 7 days stats currently show 7375 8.67d and 2958 8.67f hosts. Because both versions are the "current version" you have to add these two values.
i think you lost alot more than a "few" players from HBs removal.

Also your forum is not "user" friendly.

I get the feeling certain HB friendly players are not welcome to post here.

Bias does not increase "community particapation and growth"

I wouldnt be surprised if this doesnt get posted.
how come now, after all the discussions where we wanted some crucial informations and only got a drake.mordred and only little informations on what players especially liked in hb, now after the release of newer versions, more and more users come in here to discuss a topic that has been closed since some while ago? there had been a time to discuss hb, the pro and contra. it's not that your not wanted in here or that we're biased against hb players but more that the topic isn't up to date anymore.
we're trying to put the things that worked in hb while being balanced into all the other modes. maybe you've already noticed the increase or checked it in the changelog. so instead of crying for something long time gone, how about you help us get the modes more like the old hb, while it still stays balanced?
other than that, we all know that we lost some players of the hb fraction, but some of them returned to the normal mode, as the chart of games beeing played on the newer versions indicates. ( viewable on mapgnome, check topic post )

if you have got problems about the forum not being user friendly, we'll be glad to listen to your complaints. if it's just about guest posts needed to be approved for it to be postet, be aware, we've had some ( ultimative ) flamers before, so we had no other options.
Not yet totally dead, you can find the Team and possibly new and old Players on our new Discord Server. Join by this Instant Invite: https://discord.gg/FbbGbHj
It's just the problem, that the pro "high bounty" groups posting here seem to be mainly flaming around instead of discussing aspects (team members like "beta" excluded).
And naturally, flamers are not welcome.
As it seems, most of them simply do not recognise that they are having the unique possibility at the moment to reorientate the current modes into a direction they would like them to exist in.
But unfortunately, they do not make use of it.
~Always forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them so much~

Orbital Movement System Preview
Guys more bad bews! Sad

Last day Azeroth

Battle Tanks 8.67f

Battle Tanks 8.67d

if you combine them its...291

thats 13th...on the hosted map list...and thats assuming there are people playing in all the bots all the time, there are alot of empty btanks bots hosting and i think they rehost if the game doesnt start so its more complicated than the numbers show!

Northrend is slightly better!

Battle Tanks 8.67f
Battle Tanks 8.67d

thats...351

thats 7th...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BTanks for Dota 2 ! Steve 12 11,206 2016-11-11, 15:31:39
Last Post:
  BTanks Hosts Status?? mafrom2 2 3,388 2016-03-19, 14:33:48
Last Post: mafrom2
  BTanks dead? Coke 1 2,605 2012-01-25, 14:04:18