Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
please fogive me volocity!
Quote:This is a warning regarding the following posts made by you: viewtopic.php?f=15&p=33785#p33785 viewtopic.php?f=60&p=33783#p33783 .

First of all: Stop your insults! I feel like in almost every second post you are insulting somebody...
Second: Stay at topic!
Third: Don't flame on ANY clans. Specific clans don't have anything to do with decisions made by us (mappers, dev-team...). I don't care if ideas come from clan X, Y or Z. Most of the time the dev-team decides. And the dev-team consists of people of many clans and even clanless people!

i'm sorry! please forgive me! i never meant to hurt anyone! I'll be good now! i promise I'll be good! Smile
Why's the rothchild family crest and the illuminati symbol on my 1 dollar bill? Why do rich and powerful American "christian" leaders have gay sex and worship a giant 40 foot stone owl at Beach Grove every year? Why doesn't anyone care?
Seems a little insincere when you can't spell his name correctly Big Grin.
Starcraft II
PandaBearGuy.614
IlPalazzo Wrote:Seems a little insincere when you can't spell his name correctly Big Grin.

i don't care how it seems, i said it. that's all that matters. Smile
Why's the rothchild family crest and the illuminati symbol on my 1 dollar bill? Why do rich and powerful American "christian" leaders have gay sex and worship a giant 40 foot stone owl at Beach Grove every year? Why doesn't anyone care?
You don't have to apologize, just try to be friendly and stay at topicWink.
qweqqweq Wrote:i don't care how it seems, i said it. that's all that matters. Smile

So I guess whether you meant it or not doesn't really matter eh? :lol:
Starcraft II
PandaBearGuy.614
velocity he's really tempting me Smile