Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[8.55] Balancing
1. Troop command centre will lose all mana when repacked. Are they meant to be like that?

2. Shockwave/hellfire/devil explosion damage lesser the further away?

3. Granitic defense does not reduce rocket tower damage, transparent armor lv5 only a bit. Need to test against all types of attacks, I've only tested with rocket tower.

4. Teleport target click on items will teleport to tank construction hall. Maybe make them teleport towards the nearest factory?

5. At the mid lane cp, there is a "hole" beside the ramp. While using dark force when your tank moves halfway into the "hole" it will start healing and can teleport but for light force you need to be 3/4 in the "hole" to start healing and can't teleport. It is caused by the factory being placed 3 gray grids away compared to 2 for dark force.
Maybe move the light force factory 1 grid forward, don't forget to move the tower 1 grid forward too. Remove the grass just above the light force "hole" or replace it with a non-obstructible prop. Light force right side of the ramp needs to be extended 1 slot out and add some barrels just above of the tower like dark force. Dark force factory move 1 grid to the right and the trees on the right might need readjustment.
This way you will get 2 grids of free space on the front side, 3 on the back, 4 on the right for light force, left for dark force and 3 on the left for light force. Dark force right side is based on your alignment.
Albert Einstein - The most incomprehensible thing about the universe is that it is comprehensible.
Make some money! http://www.ourbestpal.com/
1. yes

2. no (at least they shouldnt)

3. both skills are supposed to only work with magic damage (every player weapon/skill and probably orbital control). they do not work with physical damage (creeps, towers, explosives, probably mines).

4. i really doubt this can be changed. it is a feature by accident as far as i know, and i think nobody really knows why the teleporter double-click behaves like it does.

5. i would rather suggest to broaden the ramps leading to the mid CP's. this way you would a) get rid of that light/dark tarrain unbalance by closing that "whole" and b) prevent people (90% your teammates) of blocking you inside the CP area.
transparent armor also increases the tank armor a bit, thats why the rocket tower did less dmg.
It improves armor greatly!
+20 at maximum level which is over 50% reduce.
There is no sin except stupidity - Oscar Wilde

Clan B4E (Banlist 4 Europe) on Northrend! The official banlist.nl clan for Europe!
ahh, youre right, it improves the armor.

but i think its 2 per level, so 10 at max..?
Quote:Level:---Reduction / Armor:

---1----------------4% / 2
---2----------------8% / 4
---3---------------12% / 6
---4---------------16% / 8
---5---------------20% / 10
look at the stratgic area of the forum and you will find what you look for
Anti-HighBounty Alliance has wonBig Grin
[Image: btanksia6.jpg]
DerSatan Wrote:4. i really doubt this can be changed. it is a feature by accident as far as i know, and i think nobody really knows why the teleporter double-click behaves like it does.

Is teleport based on "scroll of town portal" ?
[Image: Godlike1.JPG]
It's based on 'blink'. I also can't tell you why it works this way, but there is a way to influence it. When double clicking on the teleport item, it teleports you to the place where you picked up the item the last time. So when you just bought it, you will be teleported to the shop. When you changed your tank at the Tank Construction Hall, then it will teleport you there.
This post has been brought to you by Sand - it's everywhere, get used to it.
NoradIII Wrote:4. Teleport target click on items will teleport to tank construction hall. Maybe make them teleport towards the nearest factory?
so you can do it by dropping the item at the control point you want blink and then put it back in you inventory.
next time you will teleport to this factory, am i right?
Anti-HighBounty Alliance has wonBig Grin
[Image: btanksia6.jpg]
Yes.
This post has been brought to you by Sand - it's everywhere, get used to it.