Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[8.53b(+?)] Bomb placement bug
If you place the bomb on certain places (for example at the mid cp as you can see in the replay ~46.-47. min) the explosion won't be at the position you planted the bomb (due to collusion size probably).
i had a something similar
i was in light force and in the enemys base only were the vehiclke factory 1 factory in front of it and a laser tower
i planted a bomb in front of the vehivle factory and ran away
but the bomb didnt explode... it just disappeard
the second time the bomb explode
Anti-HighBounty Alliance has wonBig Grin
[Image: btanksia6.jpg]
This is something different, i guess in your case they just destroyed the bomb before it exploded (which is no bug at all).
its possible to destroy the bomb?
Anti-HighBounty Alliance has wonBig Grin
[Image: btanksia6.jpg]
how can i destroy the bomb? i though if the bomb is planted its impossible to destroy/defuse/what ever the bomb.
Just like you can attack anything else you can attack the bomb with your weapons. I think the hp of it increases with the armor upgrades. If you want to know why this is possible:
Exodus Wrote:This was mainly made because of some players who bought the bomb with a trader and got into the base with invisibility and for placing the bomb they used the ultimate of the trader. This way they destroyed the base and the defender couldn't do anything about it. Now you have at least a change to prevent the bomb from detonating.
(http://forum.btanks.net/viewtopic.php?f=...stroy+bomb)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bomb base Althend 3 4,123 2011-03-11, 13:34:13
Last Post: Althend
  [8.43]Sky Fortress Bomb Carpet horselance 2 1,931 2008-05-05, 18:37:05
Last Post: TKF
  [8.36] BOMB - Connection lost MontyCoco 8 5,078 2008-02-02, 20:46:16
Last Post: MontyCoco
  [8.34] bomb item lagout DOGG1 4 2,825 2007-12-23, 00:31:42
Last Post: TKF