Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Hunter Bug -8.54b
Was playing against 5 comps with 30k rush and game crashed 10 min or so in. Wasn't using any abilities at the time, could've just been the AI bug...I'll post the replay if you want it.
Share the love in the unknown. Only way to understand (understatement) (wink). -Bang Bang in Blindingly Brilliant Bliss because of benevolent beneficiary being belonging 'bove, always, love...
It's probably the AI one, please post the replay.
This post has been brought to you by Sand - it's everywhere, get used to it.
Same for me, i was playing a normal game 3v3 with AI, i was using the hunter, when i launched the cloud attack next to the ulti, the game crashed but whitout the critical error window, at least 3 times that crash happened in different ways, if i remember to save the replay next time i will post it.

edit: i remembered that when it crashes its impossible to save the replay, but for more details.

The enemies were using a Ghost Tank, Heavy Tank and Demolisher

They were running to the upper right factory they own(control point ), and very damaged, when i launched the acid cloud and the ulti when they were regenerating with low health the game crashed to windows not saying critical error
Deathlord Wrote:Same for me, i was playing a normal game 3v3 with AI, i was using the hunter, when i launched the cloud attack next to the ulti, the game crashed but whitout the critical error window, at least 3 times that crash happened in different ways, if i remember to save the replay next time i will post it.

edit: i remembered that when it crashes its impossible to save the replay, but for more details.

The enemies were using a Ghost Tank, Heavy Tank and Demolisher

They were running to the upper right factory they own(control point ), and very damaged, when i launched the acid cloud and the ulti when they were regenerating with low health the game crashed to windows not saying critical error

You were using 8.54b ?
I am so good that I don't even need to type -rc because I never die !
A bug of a normal AI game from me, what crashed in 8.54 is deleted recently :/
there I reportet too, that normal Ai with scout, demolisher and light tank played and after 6 minutes it crashed without using new stuff.
Random Player
- noob, nobody, medium, pro - we will see what happens ^^
yep, i was using 8.54"b", but the crash comes in different ways, yesterday i was playing 5 or 6 games with the hunter and only 3 crashed.
but sometimes its not the AI bug.
i played another map in warcraft and the game chrashed in the same way. maybe its a warcraft 3 bug or a bug in the other map
Anti-HighBounty Alliance has wonBig Grin
[Image: btanksia6.jpg]
I haven't found bugs with the hunter, except that I experience a small laggspike everytime the hunters ultimate is being used.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [8.74] Trade hunter pack raven.ru 0 2,054 2012-02-18, 03:24:42
Last Post: raven.ru
  [8.73c] Hunter restores full mana after using skills RaptorXI 0 2,283 2011-06-17, 00:03:55
Last Post: RaptorXI
  [8.71b] Hunter Ultimate Nepharius 3 3,497 2010-09-11, 02:58:18
Last Post: AGGInator
  [8.68] trader hunter pack doesnt give temporary speed boost benben10 2 2,537 2010-03-25, 16:28:45
Last Post: Paladon
  [8.67d] ai not using hunter main gun ability correctly benben10 4 3,426 2010-01-13, 21:41:30
Last Post: Exodus