Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[8.53b] Loading Screen bug
[attachment=0]website information isn't in the 8.53b loading screen.

Attached Files Image(s)

At me there are the website informations.
Weltuntergang. Na und?
Die Sonne geht doch auch jeden Tag unter.
i can see all informations, too.
i think this already was discussed a few versions ago.
Yes and I'm now sick of it. Its gone because the Kalimdor league was added to the loading screen. I won't change anything again, I have like 3 or 4 free rows on the loading screen and the website information also appears at the beginning and the end of the game and is also mentioned in the credits. This should be sufficient.

I just can't understand why there are that big differences ... its probably because of the different languages, where they also used different fonts. I guess everyone with a german version of Warcraft can see everything and the ones with an english version can't. But the fonts like the same, so I don't know why the loading screens are different ...
This post has been brought to you by Sand - it's everywhere, get used to it.
May only write "1. Northrend: BENNIE.FM, 1. Lordaeron: qweqqweq......." because its only the name which is in the next lane and with this cut......
Weltuntergang. Na und?
Die Sonne geht doch auch jeden Tag unter.
Move the last sentence 1 step up.

Move the website at right side, i think 24-26 spaces is sufficient so it doesn't look bad. Webpage only. Otherwise many players (at least me) will not get attention for the forum announcement.

The of the most important popups is the loading screen, while players wait, they can see it and they may wanna register in the forum.
Why not put the Forum Website link in the first line ?

Well, I hope no one is afraid he cannot read, who is at place No. 1 in league Tongue
Random Player
- noob, nobody, medium, pro - we will see what happens ^^

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Game Loading at Start phoenix_strike 2 2,958 2011-05-21, 12:03:24
Last Post: Velocity2k
  [8.72b]afk-time screen-bug? Ger-Dyers-Eve 3 3,690 2010-11-12, 12:02:46
Last Post: Ger-Dyers-Eve
  [8.48] load screen qweqqweq 26 14,176 2008-08-06, 14:25:09
Last Post: VanHelsing222