Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[8,52] No Liga Code with LAI
I just played a 2.5 hours league game.
Host entered -lai (such a noob)
In the End the whole dark force left.
and we got no league code.
(lai Bots was still in the game of course)

P.S. dont got the replay ( was to angry about and started a round Noobbashing)
Wehr Rächtschreibfeler findet darf sie behallten.

Join a BT Clan!! NOW!!!
wow thanks for telling me that.
Hmm, this is not good. ty for reporting this critical bug.
Hm, after checking every part in the code which could cause this bug, I have to say that I can't find any error there.

The only thing which might have caused this, would be netsplit-check. It sometimes happens, that the host leaves and the game is splitted into two different seperate games. Each of them would generate codes, where the other team left. To prevent that, the league is disabled when two or more player leave at the same time (in a time frame of about 0.1 seconds). A replay would've been really helpful in this case.

Seems like I can't do anything without any further testing.
This post has been brought to you by Sand - it's everywhere, get used to it.
This definitely happens, but last time I encountered it was in 8.50 I believe and I thought it was fixed in 8.51. i was host and turned on -lai because someone said they had to leave, the game ended and one person left early and the league automatically disabled...Have never played a league with -lai since so not sure how it is now.
Share the love in the unknown. Only way to understand (understatement) (wink). -Bang Bang in Blindingly Brilliant Bliss because of benevolent beneficiary being belonging 'bove, always, love...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  liga bug games !!!!!!its a fact.. Warrior_instict 7 4,192 2008-12-15, 03:27:04
Last Post: BENNIE.FM
  [8.49] No Liga Code at the end! Morkardar 4 2,632 2008-07-17, 13:25:42
Last Post: Morkardar