Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[8.39]no Teleport out of enemy base
I didnt read something in the changelog so I ask myself if it is a bug.
If I try to teleport away from the enemy base - even when I´m only a bit in that area - i get the message: "You can´t teleport into enemy base", but I try to teleport a long distance away from the base.
Random Player
- noob, nobody, medium, pro - we will see what happens ^^
i tested it and i could teleport out of the base correctly, dont know, i think you accidently clicked inside the base.. perhaps you hit the upper right corner of the minimap while attacking the light force base, then you aimed directly into the base
it happened in two different games - first i tried by just klicking often to the teleporter - usally you got teleportet in straight direction to the mid building in your base - no matter where you are on the map.

The second time i was in the enemy base and used the minimap - i choosed nearly the middle waypoint we had on the enemy side - i thought that is enough to teleport out.

Can it be that the teleporter range is to short when you are deep in the enemy base - close to the hq ?
I feel like you increased the base area - is that right ?
Random Player
- noob, nobody, medium, pro - we will see what happens ^^
hm possible... please play a single player game and try it.. enter "whosyourdaddy" so you get not killed, and then try to find a rule for when that bug happens... i could not reproduce it till now

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [All versions] CP TP and Teleport Beacon ssl 9 11,607 2012-10-28, 22:46:07
Last Post: Perfektionist
  Not able to teleport at some locations ssl 4 5,405 2012-08-26, 15:50:07
Last Post: Crag_Hack
  [8.74] Triple rocket trail after Teleport. Bug? AeroniumX 3 4,575 2012-04-01, 23:06:03
Last Post: AeroniumX
  Shreder teleporting from base :) bot365 0 2,198 2011-09-02, 02:34:40
Last Post: bot365
  Bomb base Althend 3 4,343 2011-03-11, 13:34:13
Last Post: Althend