Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
why not post bt video game on streaming ?
Hi,

i propose to post there your BT video of your good move during the WaR.

I think if more people post BT video on daily or other site streaming; it will promote the game, and enjoy me a lot too. :wink: :twisted:
So far as I know, very few vidoes have been posted.

SirYoghurt have posted 3 BT videos
Battle Tanks frAg Video Pt.I
Battle Tanks frAg Video Pt.II
Battle Tanks frAg Video Pt.III

M0541K old Clan BT videos
Clan BT Video I
Clan BT Video II

Not more as I know of, perhaps someone else can tip me here...

I would like to know if someone else have posted BT videos at youtube, and post it here cuz when you search for Battle Tanks, clips of realtime tanks appear, instead of "this" Battle Tanks. If your gonna name it, give it a extra nick addon, like Battle Tanks Battle or similar...

Anyway I never used any programs that makes movies... Could be cool to try once...
battle tanks warcraft
battle tanks wc3
:)
No Support via PM!!
So is there anyone else who have made more Battle Tanks streaming videos? If someone has made/seen other BT videos which have been posted here, put a link here in this thread.

I made one, but it's my mod unfortunately. Also first time I ever uses video editing, so it sucks. Anyway you have to download it and unrar it to make the effort.

http://www.speedyshare.com/345914340.html

I browsed through youtube and found more movies. Found these.

"Battle Tanks" Interview with the Game Designer - by m0541k - 6:43

Warcraft3 Battle Tanks Godlike-Kill - GordonF87/ - 0:30

Battle tanks - Infernal ownage 7.58 - WWW_Shadow - 3:49

wc3 BattleTanks - p0perzchen - 2:24

Battle Tanks Insane Mod - TKF - 1:42Tongue

Last bumped by TKF on 4 Feb 2008, 19:26.
I think your video is nice, it shows some nice features of your mod exelently and of course, prodigy is always nice to hearWink
Well, now as I know how to make ingame recording, I can make more BT movies, for the original BT. But I can't fix the sound issue with FRAPS :/ I get no sound at all.

More m0541k Videos

HOW TO: own your own BTANKS-base - m0541k - 1:13

WC3 Battle Tanks COMIC - m0541k - 2:37
Thank a lot for ur video, continu to post others link Big Grin Big Grin
BattleTanks 8.44 - The Great War (Part 1)
BattleTanks 8.44 - The Great War (Part 2)
BattleTanks 8.44 - The Great War (Part 3)
BattleTanks 8.44 - The Great War (Part 4)
BattleTanks 8.44 - The Great War (Part 5)
BattleTanks 8.44 - The Great War (Part 6)
BattleTanks 8.44 - The Great War (Part 7)
BattleTanks 8.44 - The Great War (Part 8)
BattleTanks 8.44 - The Great War (Part 9)
BattleTanks 8.44 - The Great War (Part 10)
BattleTanks 8.44 - The Great War (Part 11)
well, just a normal replay cut in to 11 parts with no sound...[Image: 1pokeen0.gif]
[Image: dtpc3banner88x31.jpg]
SirJoghurt Wrote:well, just a normal replay cut in to 11 parts with no sound...[Image: 1pokeen0.gif]
Couldn't be bothered trying to make anything special. i just chose to make the vid coz it was a long game with lots of big tanks and weapons. just to show what u can get in the game and how it plays.
Sry, I don't want too see though a whole replay of 11 parts. I'm not a guy who like too see though very loooong movies on youtube. Better if it has been cut down and edited. Music would be great.

You can use Windows Movie Maker or other movie programs to cut down the movie and use the best moments.

But this might bee interesting for those who like to see whole BT battles on youtube, but I would rather prefer a ingame wc3 replay since it has higher quality and with sound too.
TKF Wrote:Sry, I don't want too see though a whole replay of 11 parts. I'm not a guy who like too see though very loooong movies on youtube. Better if it has been cut down and edited. Music would be great.

You can use Windows Movie Maker or other movie programs to cut down the movie and use the best moments.

But this might bee interesting for those who like to see whole BT battles on youtube, but I would rather prefer a ingame wc3 replay since it has higher quality and with sound too.
Yeah i know... i dont think one person would want to watch the whole thing which is why i sped it up 2x and cut it into parts. Like i said, i didn't try to make anything special... simply showing a replay of a long game.

And i took out sound because well... bt sound at 2x would be quite annoying after a bit. plus it allows the filesize to be cut down a bit. Well... each part was between 130 and 170 megabytes so it took a while to upload with my slow upload speed.

BTW i use FRAPS and VirtualDub to make my moviesTongue
I'm not using windows movie maker i hate it and i want to preserve 100% quality in my videos which is why it takes around 700 megabytes per minute before i encode it to a format for youtube uploading. It's also the reason my videos are so clear. Everything's done in a raw manual kind of way and i never convert to a lossy format which suits me for now, i'm not doing any complex editing and sound overlaying.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  GrizzlyB is bugging me in game, forum and private messages... dirtyterror 8 9,598 2012-05-19, 20:30:56
Last Post: warrior_cobra
  where is the game-fun going? RaptorXI 5 4,212 2010-04-23, 08:18:15
Last Post: IlPalazzo
  The Top 10 post contribution history TKF 39 20,397 2009-06-05, 02:09:22
Last Post: TKF
  ooooooooooooMG!!!!!!!!! look that video Phönix 4 3,555 2007-10-03, 19:10:34
Last Post: TKF
  Psycho game Batto 4 3,812 2007-09-22, 17:10:45
Last Post: Havana