Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm sick of this ever complaining community
<insert a random complain here>
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
(2011-06-16, 19:06:32)eSVau Wrote: <insert a random complain here>

complain about complains ftc!!!Big Grin

nahh.... kidding.... i guess most ppl ( but not allSad ) here just give a feedback whats imba, better, weak and so on... or do you mean ingame?

im his opinion... some idiots complain about the hole league and "fucking imba" things without a good idea.....

sick of complaining tooSmile
(2011-06-16, 19:06:32)eSVau Wrote: <
buff ghost
buff deamon
nerf smoke
disable tinker
kickvote sucks
beacon sucks
league is corrupt
>

you've got a bunch of good ideas my friend Tongue
I'm sorry I didn't know there was a "praise" subforum.
so you wouldn't call "praise" a form of positive feedback? honestly the last time we received some praise for the work we're doing had been months ago... >.<
Not yet totally dead, you can find the Team and possibly new and old Players on our new Discord Server. Join by this Instant Invite: https://discord.gg/FbbGbHj
I pee on the fact that bt for sc2 was given to palladon who doesn t fck care and play about bt... such joke.
I am so good that I don't even need to type -rc because I never die !
hm.. you may could create a similar map by yourself, too?Smile
i guess you're not to afraid to get some assistants, too.. ^^
The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

StarCraft II: Aggi, Charcode: 110
steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198002344056
League of Legends: Agginator
I always thought the feedback forum was devoted to "constructive" criticism. Others might feel differently, but I only choose to mention what could use change or improvement. I could easily write a 5 page essay on everything btanks got "right" but what exactly would that accomplish?
Well, we depend on player feedback.

Consider this: 100 people think, the latest balancing changes were good. 5 people think they sucked and write this here in the forum.

So I have to assume most players think that way.
This post has been brought to you by Sand - it's everywhere, get used to it.
You've got a good point, but it's hardly of any merit to respond to the imaginary demands of people who don't even post on this forum, even if they play this game. We've got a really vocal minority here, and most people that post here probalbly take this game pretty seriously. The "noob" perspective is exceedingly underrepsented in this forum. But I still think we can determine whether changes are "balanced" or not by consulting this community. If 5 people speak up about changes being imbalanced and nobody objects and says that the changes are indeed balanced then I'm pretty sure those changes are imbalanced.

Just consider this, If an election is held and only 5 choose to vote. However the total population is 100 people meaning 95 people did not exercise their right to vote. Should we make the election void because of this fact?
operation succesfull
patient seems to be awake und can speak
but will die soon because of his sickness
admin can close this thread now
I praise any changes that reduce amount of micro, prevent endless games, or improve teamwork.
1. Beacon = faster game & more teamwork = good.
2. Anything you come up with to limit game time to 90 minutes max = good.

IMO things the do the opposite are bad.
1. Tinker = less teamwork mid, less overall playing mid.
2. Cheap High HP tech mech = increase micro to play well.
3. Repair bots on towers = bad. (defend your damn towers if you want to keep them alive)

-Cheers

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thoughts about the Community and the Game cpu 3 6,039 2015-08-12, 22:26:06
Last Post: RaptorXI
  Hostbots ruined the community! Sassspect 8 6,502 2012-05-11, 22:49:06
Last Post: progg