Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forcekills are annoying...
What's up Community :>

Isn't it annoying if the Dark/Light Force are get the kills instead of you get the kills?

I have a solution about it.

If the Force "would" kill the enemy-tank, we can do like this that the kill will be given to the tank that has made the last hit on the tank-enemy.

Otherwise if the tank will be killed by the Force without any hit by the enemy-tank(after 15seconds) it will be then a Forcekill.

Maybe I didn't explain it cleary because my English is bad, but anyone who has ever played League of Legends, he knows what I'm talking about :>
I like the possibility of force kills. It provides us with some extra tactical tool to use in certain situations. For example when someone knows he has no chance to escape he may search for the highest probability of being killed by the force.
I didn't say that force kills should be completely delete. As I said "Otherwise if the tank will be killed by the Force without any hit by the enemy-tank(after 15seconds) it will be then a Forcekill."
Or we do 10seconds...
For my example that wouldn't be enough. Even when I am currently in a fight which I cannot escape I want the option to move into the opponents towers to go for a forcekill.

Edit: Just to explain why I think that is good for the game: When I have those forcekill options I rarely feel like I can't do anything at all. So even in bad situations I have an incentive to get the best out of it.
This happens only rarely that you will be kill by the force except you are rushing the base(laser tower). But until then you should have a Teleport. I mean...for what you have Teleport?
as prog already wrote, situation where u a.e. purposely fly into force towers - to miss a kill from the opponents players are a strategical part in bt.
And u also get assist gold, if u stay in the 1300range. I dont see any probs, which u mentoind (and LoL is not BT^^).
Also, the Force (units/creeps and towers) does damage, so why shouldnt receive it the kill?
Gustave Le Bon "... Die Einseitigkeit und Überschwänglichkeit der Gefühle der Massen bewahren sie vor Zweifel und Ungewissheit. Den Frauen gleich gehen sie sofort bis zum Äußersten. ...".

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Air net teleports tank..f*cking annoying :) bangyouredead 19 8,605 2008-09-09, 16:57:28
Last Post: Prog