Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
unban request
Hi there. i think its obvious, i am writing this post requesting to be unbanned. honestly i dont have a clue why i was banned and i dint even try to understand. eco sabbotage? please i barely know what that means, all i know is we had a dispute that started the game before. reason? dont have a clue player started picking on me dont know who or why and i dont remember his acc name but i remember being hate kicked because i insulted. ok i insulted but who doesnt especially when is provoked by malicious attitude. i think being hate kicked is enough no need for ban. i mean half av bt players have at least 2 acc names... ban is futile but as a principle, no ofence but who ever handles the ban request should follow their own judgement...who request the ban, against who and for what reasons. i bet the guy has another dozen of request against various players for i dont know what reasons. ive played more than 2000 games for the last 5 years and this with only the acc that has been banned and i belive ive seen alot av things happening in a bt game this is no reason for ban and its a shame i have to waste my time and energy writing this.
regards to the bt world
(2012-01-20, 10:33:50)Velocity2k Wrote: Everyone is free to request the removal of his ban. But at least one week has to be passed.

Unban requests have to include a playerlink and a link to the ban request.

Non-public unban-requests (for example via PM) and requests posted before one week has passed will be ignored!

Only removal requests for a nick identical or "close" to your forum account will be considered.

Depending on the circumstances (ban-reason/ban-date/previos ban-requests against the player etc.) we will decide if we will remove the ban or not.
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ban Request BENNIE.FM 51 39,035 2016-04-15, 00:58:06
Last Post: reyizz
  Unban Request GEN_Schwarzkopf 5 6,102 2015-10-30, 03:38:41
Last Post: RaptorXI
  Unban request GodStrongArms 5 4,556 2015-10-29, 00:29:46
Last Post: BENNIE.FM
  Unban THX 5 4,333 2015-10-23, 05:01:43
Last Post: galadion1
  Unban Request - as in "One more favor Though please!" jojoy 1 2,804 2015-10-21, 23:59:25
Last Post: BENNIE.FM