Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
European Football Championships 2012
Are there any football freaks around ^^? forthcoming match Netherlands vs Germany should be really thrilling especially for Dutchies as russia for us feel free to post your predictions for whole tour
Well, best game so far: Russia vs. Czech Republic, espacially second half, czechia played very nice and russia made goals.

Watching netherlands failing to score was also funny ;-)
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
croatia-ireland 3-1 !!!! in ur face boobs we will win this euro !!!!
(2012-06-10, 23:21:01)cRo_best Wrote: croatia-ireland 3-1 !!!! in ur face boobs we will win this euro !!!!

good u beat sucks IRL:P
Don't worry, don't cry, take ecstasy and flyExclamation
(2012-06-11, 17:31:02)LoveComesAgain Wrote:
(2012-06-10, 23:21:01)cRo_best Wrote: croatia-ireland 3-1 !!!! in ur face boobs we will win this euro !!!!

good u beat sucks IRL:P
Denmark will win!
Denmark-Holland 1-0
Denmark-Germany 1-0
Denmark-Portugal 1-0
Quarterfinals 1-0
Semifinals 1-0
Final 1-0

GG all
today easy going for Germany vs Oranje - 3:1
Gustave Le Bon "... Die Einseitigkeit und Überschwänglichkeit der Gefühle der Massen bewahren sie vor Zweifel und Ungewissheit. Den Frauen gleich gehen sie sofort bis zum Äußersten. ...".
(2012-06-11, 21:20:00)Wupti Wrote: Denmark will win!
[...]

I would like to see a match between Denmark and Greece - both team with 9 defenders + goal keeper standing inside their own half and waiting for the other team while both forward strikers are dancing in the midRolleyes

Even so Denmark would beat GreeceTongue
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
(2012-06-13, 11:00:16)eSVau Wrote: I would like to see a match between Denmark and Greece - both team with 9 defenders + goal keeper standing inside their own half and waiting for the other team while both forward strikers are dancing in the midRolleyes

Lets see our(Greece) last tournament win was euro in 2004 and we arent that good of team like germany. When was yours in this century?Tongue.
Cro your Croatia will lost tommorow xD
Don't worry, don't cry, take ecstasy and flyExclamation
(2012-06-13, 11:49:06)EarthR Wrote:
(2012-06-13, 11:00:16)eSVau Wrote: I would like to see a match between Denmark and Greece - both team with 9 defenders + goal keeper standing inside their own half and waiting for the other team while both forward strikers are dancing in the midRolleyes

Lets see our(Greece) last tournament win was euro in 2004 and we arent that good of team like germany. When was yours in this century?Tongue.

Fu earth but this win today makes us a little bit more favourite to win this tournament^^...
(2012-06-13, 23:06:00)Grana Wrote:
(2012-06-13, 11:49:06)EarthR Wrote:

Fu earth but this win today makes us a little bit more favourite to win this tournament^^...
nah it doestBig Grin. Germany always goes through the groups easily they just stop at semifinals for some reason ^^
earth u are greek ? [/align]
Don't be racist!
Be like a panda
Its white and black
Asian but fat:)
cro werent u one of themBig Grin? http://www.sadistic.pl/chorwaci-w-poznaniu-vt121723.htm
(2012-06-16, 19:20:18)El_Polacco Wrote: cro werent u one of themBig Grin? http://www.sadistic.pl/chorwaci-w-poznaniu-vt121723.htm

ahaha no Big Grin i couldnt get tivket for euro but i wolud come if i had one ...
im sad panda Undecided
Fucking spain bitches aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
i hate them
anyway im proud on Croatia we did well
i go cry now....Confused
:)SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileShySmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

find Mesut Özil Tongue
There he is !