Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Barricade-Bug on 8.70?
I played a game couple of minutes ago...

I put a barricade to save the left cp at the last second remaining. After I got killed, my barricade was still existing, but the cp was lost.

Is that a bug, or didnĀ“t I notice a change for the barriacdes :?:

happend at 20:00 minutes

greetz,
Orthodox
Der Vorteil an der Klugheit ist, dass man sich dumm stellen kann.
Andersherum ist dies schon erheblich schwieriger.
a barricade doesn't disbable the capture of a cp, but only increase the time needed for it.
it's been like that since 8.29, so you may have skipped a couple of versions, huh? ^^

Battle Tanks Changelog v 8.29 Wrote:# Instead of blocking the capturing of a CP, a Barricade only slows it down by 50%
Not yet totally dead, you can find the Team and possibly new and old Players on our new Discord Server. Join by this Instant Invite: https://discord.gg/FbbGbHj
Yup, you can capture a CP with a barricade even without destroying it, just it needs 20 seconds instead of 10. Only rocket and laser towers prevent capturing.
:shock:
ok, well it semmes that I never noticed that in this case for 4 yrs now^^

I know, that you can capture a CP with a barricade, and I also know that you can slow down the capture time by building a barricade to defend.

But I also noticed games, where the enemy tried to capture a CP, where a barricade was already existing, and the countdown was stopped at the last second, and the CP was first lost, when the barricade was destroyed.

well, ok, I guess, this Thread can be closed.
Der Vorteil an der Klugheit ist, dass man sich dumm stellen kann.
Andersherum ist dies schon erheblich schwieriger.