Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[8.67f] Kick Bug
Hi there, i played a game today where player 8 and 9 left, the game freezed for a second, but their tanks were still there and we got no leaver money. Additionally, we weren't able to kick them.

Replay is in attatchment. At minute 38, player 8 announces to leave and leaves short after, then, about minute 39 player 9 leaves with same effect.

Greetings, ssl.

[EDIT by Paladon: Content removed but noted]
The league beta script wasn't released to the public yet. I don't know how you got access.
Thanks for the report.
~Always forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them so much~

Orbital Movement System Preview
*edit: removed my statement
Same problem as reported.

Played in the beta league game on bnet and one leaver left with messgae on screen but on the board it still exist and when you type -kick 3, it states no player exists. You can also seee the tank sitting in the base starting position.
ya same happened to me and we didnt get the leaver money and i dont think we got extra gold per second either
I have this bug on all 8.67 versions :/. When you kick or when some players leave their tank remains in base and does nothing (same happens even with LAI on when AI remains after player leaves). And no leaver money right.
i have seen this bug too.

maybe rename topic to player drop bug?
benben10 Wrote:maybe rename topic to player drop bug?

That would be good, I just encountered the bug at a player who was not kicked but dropped due to connection issues. He was lagging 45 seconds and then dropped, again, the game freezed for 2-3 seconds and then he left but his name still in the scoreboard and no leavermoney for enemy team. Happens at 21-22 minute.
hi.

I was just playing a game. After about 15 miuntes, one player of light forces left the game, but his tank remains in base. He was getting money after money, no movement, not able to be kicked. The tank was just standing still in front of the artillery- fac.

sry for no replaySad

greetz
Der Vorteil an der Klugheit ist, dass man sich dumm stellen kann.
Andersherum ist dies schon erheblich schwieriger.
orthodox: did it happen with version 8.67f or with the current 8.69c?
Not yet totally dead, you can find the Team and possibly new and old Players on our new Discord Server. Join by this Instant Invite: https://discord.gg/FbbGbHj
oh, sorry!

it happend at the curent version 8.69c !
Der Vorteil an der Klugheit ist, dass man sich dumm stellen kann.
Andersherum ist dies schon erheblich schwieriger.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Double Kick o.O Perfektionist 0 3,058 2012-10-31, 15:39:46
Last Post: Perfektionist
  Kick Bug UnifiedDoom 0 2,045 2012-09-17, 01:14:31
Last Post: UnifiedDoom
  bug kick? not work rules. KBAKEP 3 4,160 2012-07-31, 23:43:11
Last Post: Grana
  Always cannot kick some players kenlin 1 3,002 2011-12-28, 19:55:18
Last Post: eSVau
  kick option bugged? Neejee 5 5,079 2011-05-12, 03:39:32
Last Post: Smartie